Pusha T

Really tho... What you expect from Pusha?

To be honest, I had my doubts, but seriously though.

You see how consistant that Clipse catalog is?

Joint with Kelly Rowland is cold as ****. I'm also a big Ma$e fan tho so maybe that's why I dig it so much. I immediately deleted the Big Sean and 2 Chainz off the song. Now it's only like 75 seconds tho
Yeah that "Ma$E" flow got me feeling like 97-98 lol...
People gotta just take Tittyboi for what he is, straight comedy but dammit Sean, I immediately turn when his verse starts... Very solid album but not AoTY IMO
IDC Born Sinner and Yeezus for me but I know how NT feels about those lol
wooooo.gif

Really tho... What you expect from Pusha?

To be honest, I had my doubts, but seriously though.

You see how consistant that Clipse catalog is?

Hell Hath No Fury top 5 rap album ever, not a weak verse on there. But Pusha solo catalog was not as proper but he's found his footing now. I just love listening to these guys rap man, so gifted with the imagery, double entendres, the religious and socio economical underlying. I always feel they don't get enough credit, but if Pusha can continue to make projects of this he'll get the recognition he deserves, he's as popular as he's ever been IMO.

Cd was dope on first few listens , got old kind of fast though. Maybe because I've heard 3 or 4 of the songs a while ago. ude should of added 3 more tracks

The yeeuughghhh adlib is quickly becoming my favorite adlib.

Even better than the Rick Ross grunt

:lol: @ having a 75 second song. I don't think Sean and Chainz verses are THAT bad.

This is definitely album of the year to me. 12 Reasons To Die and MCHG tied for second. Those are really the only Hip Hop albums I've liked this year. Coles album was ok, Drakes album was weak, Yeezus was weak.

It seriously was that bad. I heard it once during the leak and was blown away by how bad those verses were. The 2 Chainz verse actually infuriates me with that stupid flow and ****. Then after I imported the album I gave it another try and immediately deleted their verses. Now it's like an interlude :smokin

Is there an old version of Who I Am with two verses from Pusha? Someone told me there was but I can't find it.

This is EASILY rap album of the year in my opinion.

It seriously was that bad. I heard it once during the leak and was blown away by how bad those verses were. The 2 Chainz verse actually infuriates me with that stupid flow and ****. Then after I imported the album I gave it another try and immediately deleted their verses. Now it's like an interlude :smokin

Is there an old version of Who I Am with two verses from Pusha? Someone told me there was but I can't find it.

This is EASILY rap album of the year in my opinion.

Pusha should have rapped three verses on Who I Am. Hell I would talk even taken two Push verses over Chainz and Sean.

@Ballerific703 I'm going to be looking for that old version.:nerd:

KRIT's mixtape >> anything else released this year. This album is dope for the most part though. Still hate that song with Future the most

:smh:

This is the second time you've said this, you're out of your got damn mind b.

Push-Ton-Key's verse's on there are too nasty, listen to this song while you're working out and tell me you don't zone out an get that extra push.
No pun.

Last edited:
The yeeuughghhh adlib is quickly becoming my favorite adlib.
Even better than the Rick Ross grunt

how old are you?

whats that have to do with anything though...? :lol:

He's probably alluding to the fact that Pusha's been doing that ad-lib for about 10 years now and the fact that's it's just becoming one of Columbia's favorites is utter disrespect to the ad-lib game considering it's arguably been the GOAT. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom