Pusha T

Clipse fans, I recommend you guys listen to their Exclusive Audio Footage album from '97 before Lord Willin'. Malice sounds just like Malice, but Pusha's voice sounds like he hadn't gone through puberty yet. :lol: All Neptunes beats too. :pimp:

I remember the video from that single they had (The Funeral??) back then. Pusha T's voice was high as hell :lol: :lol:

But yo, I CANNOT hear the bounce in Who I AM. Like, I cant catch the beat. The chorus, I can tel, but the verses be off the already off beat. It sounds like it should be dope, but, I ,...I dunno. It don't seem synced to me. Or is not sposed to be?

# 3 got me going right now

mean.gif

mad.gif

Bop, Bop, Bop, Ba Bop

Last edited:
Very well done album from Pusha, and I'd have to say this is his best solo work. "Pain" seems like the only song you could call filler, but you can really play this from start to finish. Numbers On the Board, Hold On, SNITCH, Nosetalgia :smile:x :pimp:), Suicide, and 40 Acres are the best songs on here to me, and Shockingly I don't mind the 2 Chainz/Big Sean track, even with Big Sean basically re-affirming he's a grown *** little boy. Pusha really made me think he was Mase on Let Me Love You, and King Push and No Regrets are pretty good songs as well. Didn't even know there was a Jeezy feature before this. Wouldn't say this is an album of the year, but it's a well worth purchase. Even at 12 songs, this is just how it should be. Probably not gonna even add Millions and Blocka (still think those 2 could've replaced Pain though.)

tumblr_m6pcpzZKiD1qfdv9h.gif

Crazy but I feel like Drake would have fit better on the hook for No Regrets.

"TOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!"

You know damn well Drake aint collabing with Push

Second verse on Suicide is full of subliminals at Drake

You know damn well Drake aint collabing with Push

Second verse on Suicide is full of subliminals at Drake

Totally forgot about that :lol: but just from a music standpoint I think Drake would have sounded better on that.

Big Sean and 2 Chainz ruined what could've been a dope *** song. I try to force myself to listen through, but I cant

Fun fact: Clipse was one of younger Drake's favorite rappers...homie apparently bought a Clipse-autographed microphone for $400 and memorized all their lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom