Pusha T

The yeeuughghhh adlib is quickly becoming my favorite adlib.
Even better than the Rick Ross grunt

how old are you?

whats that have to do with anything though...? :lol:

He's probably alluding to the fact that Pusha's been doing that ad-lib for about 10 years now and the fact that's it's just becoming one of Columbia's favorites is utter disrespect to the ad-lib game considering it's arguably been the GOAT. Idk.

exactly.

how old are you?
19 and never really listened to him or Clipse before tbh. Hadn't even heard of him until his features with Kanye.
T9nKo.gif

Lord u must be young. No offense but clipse made it into my rotation a good 10 years ago.

I bought Lord Willin' when I was in 6th grade :lol: I'm 23 now. Only album I've bought twice because I cracked my first copy.

Youth aint an excuse, I'm 21 and have been listening to The Brothers Thornton every since I heard "players we ain't the same I'm in to Caine and guns", dudes just be out of touch is all.

At the very least if you sat at a table with a pencil/pen in school you knew who the Clipse were :lol:

This album songs so good in the whip, proud of pusha t, this is clearly a standout album as far as the pack goes, i mean every song goes hard.

KRIT's mixtape >> anything else released this year. This album is dope for the most part though. Still hate that song with Future the most
mean.gif

This is the second time you've said this, you're out of your got damn mind b.

Push-Ton-Key's verse's on there are too nasty, listen to this song while you're working out and tell me you don't zone out an get that extra push.
No pun.
Pusha did his thing no doubt, but that chorus.... I cant get with it. I cant get with Future's T-pain sounding **** anyway. 

King Push >>>> 

song is in my gym rotation

Never ordering from mass appeal again. Dudes getting tired of the joint and I aint even got my copy yet smh

At the very least if you sat at a table with a pencil/pen in school you knew who the Clipse were :lol:

I'm saying :lol:

I'm 19 too and have been regularly checking for The Clipse since the days of banging out the Grindin' beat on desks. To be fair though, dude isn't from the US, so maybe the appeal just didn't reach that far.

Man...I almost, almost consider him lucky...hearing all that **** for the first time :wow:x:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom