Pusha T

Nosetalgia is dope as hell.

I've liked all the songs I've heard from this album so far, feeling pretty good about this album.

Don't know what you're on about, "Numbers" "Sweet Serenade" and "Nosetalgia" are all fire. What else have we heard from this? Even his feature on Omarion's new song is fire. No reason to expect his collabo with Kelly to be trash.
I made that post before "Nosetalgia" and still haven't listened to it yet. Don't plan to until the whole album drops.

"Numbers" is a certified banger.

"Sweet Serenade" is average to me.

"Who I Am" is terrible to me. Chainz and Sean have no business being anywhere near Pusha's debut.

"Pain" is super average (and old as hell).

Last edited:
*Edit

I can't stand when artist put a ton of features on THEIR album, I don't purchase albums to listen to other artist, especially an artist like Pusha T. HHNF was amazing and if this album was anywhere near that from a quality standpoint it would get highly recognized considering the push he's received from this whole GOOD music look... as MM said above, I won't judge until I hear it on the RD.

Not sure how ya'll can listen to leaks on an album containing only 12 tracks :lol:

Last edited:
I can't stand when artist put a ton of features on THEIR album, I don't purchase albums to listen to other artist, especially an artist like Pusha T. HHNF was amazing and it would get highly recognized considering the push he's received from this whole GOOD music look... as MM said above, I won't judge until I hear it on the RD.

Not sure how ya'll can listen to leaks on an album containing only 12 tracks :lol:
:stoneface:

Last edited:
I can't stand when artist put a ton of features on THEIR album, I don't purchase albums to listen to other artist, especially an artist like Pusha T. HHNF was amazing and it would get highly recognized considering the push he's received from this whole GOOD music look... as MM said above, I won't judge until I hear it on the RD.

:stoneface:

Elaborate Papi.

nosetalgia is cold :smokin

the amount of features on this album scares me though :\

I thought the same thing before Kanye's MBDTF and Game's Jesus Piece came out and I love both of those albums.

I think Pusha will come through on this one, he been working on it forever. :lol:

I haven't even heard Nosetalgia yet. I might just wait.

Last edited:
I know the album isn't out yet but I really think he should've saved "Millions" for MNIMN, It will be on my version

I hope there will be a deluxe edition with some more songs, or that that isn't the final tracklist

man this album will be copped

i loved wrath of caine and im loving all the songs he put out for MNIMN already cant wait :pimp:

the amount of fts dont bother me tbh aslong as its good overall just give me catchy beats and push going in :pimp:

Last edited:
even if this is the hottest album of the year what's the chances he gets the actual acclaim from critics/ rap media/ bloggers etc etc ?

I thought the same thing before Kanye's MBDTF and Game's Jesus Piece came out and I love both of those albums.

I think Pusha will come through on this one, he been working on it forever.
laugh.gif

I haven't even heard Nosetalgia yet. I might just wait.
Those are two rappers that need the features tho. Game to a lesser extent but nobody wants to hear Kanye by himself for a whole album. He's not that good.

Pusha is at the top of the rapper food chain as far as skills go. No need for him to put out a compilation album.

$7.99 on iTunes

Disappointed with a lot of these features but I'll most likely cop the physical unless I don't like it at all

Not saying I believe in the Kelly Rowland record- I won't judge til I hear it
But Push is capable of making that vibe work

Lovely ft. John West is an awesomeeee song, and Pusha's verses are dope/quotable

Those are two rappers that need the features tho. Game to a lesser extent but nobody wants to hear Kanye by himself for a whole album. He's not that good.

Pusha is at the top of the rapper food chain as far as skills go. No need for him to put out a compilation album.

Pusha needs features for hooks, imo.

Been knocking Fear of God 2 all week to get ready for this.

Fear of GOD 2 > Wrath of Caine for certain btw.

Album tracks are available in 90 second snippets via iTunes.

I must admit, that Kelly Rowland track sounds dope. He's on his Ma$e/Biggy ****. 
nerd.gif

Pharrell got busy on "Suicide." Crazy, vintage bounce. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
He should have saved "Trust You" for the album too, that would have been a good radio single for Pusha.

Never understood why artist give out songs like this.
That would have been a hit.
A good look for Gates too.

I dunno about y'all, but I like it, I mean it's the same Pusha as always, but I think it fits right in with what's out now, but with better quality.

He should have saved "Trust You" for the album too, that would have been a good radio single for Pusha.
Agreed. Either that or "Blocka". I felt like that should have been on rotation on the radio.

The mastered version of "Pain" from the snippets = 
eek.gif
sick.gif
. I'm excited again for this. 

Back
Top Bottom