Pusha T

Blocka was definitely a song that should've been pushed for an album. Probably Young Chop's most diverse beat, and fit Pusha T perfectly.

I coulda swore that was MASE on Let me Love you. If he ever gets dropped, he can go to Diddy and finish up Mase album obligations

OH MY LORD @ the mastered snippet of Pain... wowwwww... thats gonna kill the speakers :x :smh: :smokin

Listened to a few other snippets and im pleasantly surprised. Gonna stop listening to the snippets and wait for the full LP. 8)

The production on that "KING PUSH" track!!
sick.gif

The visual was eh.

Through in a random cd earlier (yea, I said cd) to see what was on it, and it was a handful of those We Got It For Cheap 2 tracks from 97. Maaaaaan that got me hype for this :pimp:

fam im looking foward to this album so much i refuse to listen to snippets...

i need this album to leak or come out already :lol:

edit- man why didnt any of you guys post the king push vid or link i just heard it :x :x :x :x

where have i heard that pitched up sample before? it sounds familliar :lol:

edit- just realized it was used in new slaves :lol:

Last edited:
I gotta see in studio footage before I believe he made that but if so :wow:  :wow: :wow: :pimp:

Kanye admitted during the interview with Zane Lowe that sitting down in the studio and making beats hasn't been his thing for a minute (especially since he said 80% of his time is spent on fashion-related stuff). He'd much rather collaborate with other producers nowadays and tweak what they come up with.

Back
Top Bottom