Put me on to Black Milk

Producer/Rapper. His albums 'Popular Demand' and 'Tronic' are :smokin ... Detroit hip hop at its finest

black been hot tho. starting w/ his beats for slum village and his group w/ young rj called br gunna to his solo stuff. caltroit w/ bishop lamont, random axe joints even songs w/ jack white.

my favorite album of his is popular demand and his instrumental series, some folks dont like his rapping but i do. if i had to pick tho i would choose him on beats. you should check out wajeeds bpm if you like black milks beats, they are from the same camp (sv)

Last edited:
As far as solo, I think his best album is 'Sound of The City'. The song "Popular Demand" is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: If you like more of the live instrument sound, than you'd probably prefer 'Tronic'. The 'Caltroit' mixtape with Bishop Lamont is dope too.

I see some stuff being repeated in here so ima check those out. Is the song I originally posted produced by him? Is the song one of his better tracks?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah black did the beat for that joint w/ royce. personally it isn't one of his better songs, but i like his first/older stuff more than his recent out put.

Last edited:
A dope producer from Detroit, that was influenced by Dilla.  He's worked with J Dilla, Slum Village, Young RJ, Elzhi, Danny Brown, Roc Marciano, Sean Price, Guilty Simpson, Phat Kat etc.  Get Random Axe, Popular Demand, Tronic, Black and Brown, The Preface, and Music from the Color Purple.

Last edited:
Welcome to some dope @%% music OP. Check out "Album of The Year" & copp that if you got to.

:pimp:

Last edited:
get the tronic album and the joint after that...and didn't he do some stuff with jack white from the white stripes? look for those too..

Hearing this joint at the gym gets me pumped. I rock out to Tronic all the time. **** goes hard.

yeah get that black and brown EP and also bishop lamont and black milk caltroit..

Back
Top Bottom