Put Me On To Boat Shoes

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

Now Kanye got y'all thinking that dressing like a math teacher is hot.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

What parts of the game is this?
must you be salty about everything?

i just need some comfy going out shoes and think boat shoes would fit my style.

jesus christ

Sperrys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by illphillip

This !+*+ is comedy. Shoes like these were straight sucker status in the 80's. For herbs only.

I remember when Urban America used to dictate the trends. THEY used to bite off US.

Now we bite off them? Looking like bikers, and geeks and !+*+? Replacing AF1's with Vans and this nonsense?

People change, things change. Why can't people just accept it?
Keep doing your thing and style and stop worrying about other people for gods sake.

basically

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I've been wanting some for some reason. a black pair...any sites?
OP, what's your size?
I have a pair that you might be interested...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

shut yo salty !$% up. People rocked Sperry's way before Kanye used their design for his LV sneakers.

And AF1 killed themselves producing them same old generic colored shoes, nobody wants to wear those big !$% uncomfortable !$% shoes anymore.

And they are for the casual dresser, if u dont like them than dont get salty because another dude likes them.

^ Those aint that bad...

nah Dre...you NC dudes follow the trends b...dont act like i aint see you sporting the "New Blue Yankee" crown with pride b..AND the All Staredition..

"Dont make me expose you to the folks that dont know you".........

trying to get grown up here!!!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

"Urban fashion" became so cannibalistic and naval gazing that people needed to look to other styles in order to bring in a sense of innovation. Look back at how people were dressing from 02-05; do you really want to go back to rocking velour sweats with white on whites and Mitchell and Ness throwbacks with UNK jeans and Timbs? If so, be my guest but as the market grew up they realized that look only goes so far before you look in the mirror and feel like a clown. The more I get away from thinking and acting like a kid the less I want to look like one.

Im not the type to say much about another mans clothes, but dam them Sperry things has got to be the most corny and redneck looking shoes I've ever seen. Icame back home to NC about 2 yrs ago and seen everybody with a pair. Are they surpose to look beat up and dirty on purpose? Personally, I would take a pair avans over sperrys anyday...I guess Cali rubbed off on me a lot.

^ Those aint that bad...

nah Dre...you NC dudes follow the trends b...dont act like i aint see you sporting the "New Blue Yankee" crown with pride b..AND the All Star edition..

"Dont make me expose you to the folks that dont know you".........
Need I post my baby picture w/ the NY Yankee jersey on?

Need I also bring up the fact that I was born up there and lived there for a number of years?

wink.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

".....Please leave it alone, don't throw rocks at the throne...."
trying to get grown up here!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't nothing wrong w/ that...

mad vomit and belch on your NYE outfit.

straight loathsome.

nah..them Sebagos are iller than the Sperrys to me

mad vomit and belch on your NYE outfit.

straight loathsome.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude using them SAT Prep words!

And I know I don't have to tell you this but don't be one of them _'s wearing them w/ baggy jeans. Or jeans that are too long and you have to rollthem up like 4 times over.

Wasn't even aware that Sperry's were trendy.

I bought mine to wear predominantly on the boat, for fishing, etc. I started wearing them regularly when I was forced to wear them to work after being on theboat, and realized how comfortable they were throughout the day. I wear them with shorts, with jeans, with anything. They're good for when you're in arush and want to slip something on.

Kanye West is a female dog, he shouldn't even be associated with boat shoes. Probably can't even swim.

J.Crew just recently collaborated with Sperry to form some unique boat shoes. Check it out on their website.

The quintessential boat shoe colorway and brand is simply this:
Sperry%20AO%20Ladies%20Classic%20Brown.jpg

But, Sperry offers other colors as well.

If not Sperry, then Sebago. Sebago tends to lean more on the dressier side of boating shoes; however, they are not any better, in my opinion, than Sperry. Either way, you cannot go wrong with Sperry or Sebago. Both have the classic silohouette and style; the choice merely lies in the purchaser's desire.

Back
Top Bottom