PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by hotboy

Ksteezy- you've posted her over a dozen times.. chill, stop whoring your wife pics out.
I ain't even mad
devil.gif
devil.gif

He wants you to lust after his wife..idk why but hey.

A dozen times??.....quote them?...there is NTers in this thread who have posted their girls multiple times, but let me make more than 2 posts and I'm overdoing it, dudes don't waste an opportunity to try to call me out...Get over it.Lulz @ wanting another dude to lust over my wife, yeah you got it...

Ksteezy- you've posted her over a dozen times.. chill, stop whoring your wife pics out.
I ain't even mad
devil.gif
devil.gif

A dozen times??.....quote them?...there is NTers in this thread who have posted their girls multiple times, but let me make more than 2 posts and I'm overdoing it, dudes don't waste an opportunity to try to call me out...Get over it.Lulz @ wanting another dude to lust over my wife, yeah you got it...

I want a girl
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Then go get you one son. It ain't hard 
laugh.gif

My chick. Wifey, actually.

6zgvv4

30t6p3b.gif
I still want my shirt back. She has like, all of my flannels. 

Was sort of reluctant to post in this thread at first. I don't like putting my business out there like that. But I see a lot of guys in here sharing and complimenting and everything seems mature. So why not 
laugh.gif

Some very pretty ladies in here. Good job NT. 

I want a girl
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Then go get you one son. It ain't hard 
laugh.gif

My chick. Wifey, actually.

6zgvv4

30t6p3b.gif
I still want my shirt back. She has like, all of my flannels. 

Was sort of reluctant to post in this thread at first. I don't like putting my business out there like that. But I see a lot of guys in here sharing and complimenting and everything seems mature. So why not 
laugh.gif

Some very pretty ladies in here. Good job NT. 

^ No disrespect or anything, but how old is your girl bro? She looks a lot older than you.

Spoiler [+]
Milf???
devil.gif

^ No disrespect or anything, but how old is your girl bro? She looks a lot older than you.

Spoiler [+]
Milf???
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I ain't even mad
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ksteezy c'mon man.. I could make a photo album out of the amount of times you posted your wife on NT as a whole.. I'm not trying to call you out. I just find it weird when you continue to post your wife on a message board full of men. Like what do you think we are thinking? I wonder what their wedding song was? no.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I ain't even mad
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ksteezy c'mon man.. I could make a photo album out of the amount of times you posted your wife on NT as a whole.. I'm not trying to call you out. I just find it weird when you continue to post your wife on a message board full of men. Like what do you think we are thinking? I wonder what their wedding song was? no.

^^^im not denying I've posted her here more than once, but I'm I the only one doing so???...homie a few pages back posted his shorty spread eagle in panties and I get called out on doin something everyone else on here is doing...isn't that the point of this thread???...to post your girl/wife?...didn't know there was a limit...I'm not doing it for any other reason than to contribute to the thread...if some dude over a computer that I don't know from a hole in the wall wants to beat off to her, in I suppose to be bothered?...hell do I care, I'm sure dudes picture her naked when I'm walking down the street with her on a regular basis and is not because she's a dime, is just what guys do...don't see why it gets under some of you guys skins the stuff I post, hell if I post a picture of my dog 5 times there will be an NTer that will jump...if anything that constant lets get on steezy's case for every other post he makes trend is getting tiring bro....once again nothing against you, but if you gonna be bothered by me posting pics of my wife in a thread entitled PYG then I suggest you go through all 79 pages and call out a lot of other dudes for doin the same, just seems like a lot of you have me under the magnifying glass man...

^^^im not denying I've posted her here more than once, but I'm I the only one doing so???...homie a few pages back posted his shorty spread eagle in panties and I get called out on doin something everyone else on here is doing...isn't that the point of this thread???...to post your girl/wife?...didn't know there was a limit...I'm not doing it for any other reason than to contribute to the thread...if some dude over a computer that I don't know from a hole in the wall wants to beat off to her, in I suppose to be bothered?...hell do I care, I'm sure dudes picture her naked when I'm walking down the street with her on a regular basis and is not because she's a dime, is just what guys do...don't see why it gets under some of you guys skins the stuff I post, hell if I post a picture of my dog 5 times there will be an NTer that will jump...if anything that constant lets get on steezy's case for every other post he makes trend is getting tiring bro....once again nothing against you, but if you gonna be bothered by me posting pics of my wife in a thread entitled PYG then I suggest you go through all 79 pages and call out a lot of other dudes for doin the same, just seems like a lot of you have me under the magnifying glass man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom