PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop bumping this thread man.....

f this s
tired.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

dead @++ i'm crying and i have tears coming down my face messing up my damn trackpad on my macbook

i hate ya

the slime Night Marcher got one of the nicest girls i seen in recent memory b

laugh.gif
My girls says thank you!

Originally Posted by megatron

dead @++ i'm crying and i have tears coming down my face messing up my damn trackpad on my macbook

i hate ya

the slime Night Marcher got one of the nicest girls i seen in recent memory b

laugh.gif
My girls says thank you!

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

steezy man, stop being so emo bro

you dont have to respond every single time, you know that, right?

lol

You gonna make this a discussion topic on twitter too??

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

steezy man, stop being so emo bro

you dont have to respond every single time, you know that, right?

lol

You gonna make this a discussion topic on twitter too??

LMAO see? emo.

im trynna give you advice.

LMAO

you want me to make fun of you on twitter? whats your twitter name, you act like im afraid to @ you LMAO

LMAO see? emo.

im trynna give you advice.

LMAO

you want me to make fun of you on twitter? whats your twitter name, you act like im afraid to @ you LMAO

I'll leave this here and I seriously don't want to get this locked, so EnPhan if you want to engage in another back and forth feel free to hit the pm....I never asked for your advice, I'm not emo just telling you how it is, you won't see me talking any smack about you anywhere else outside of here though....quit giving me so much importance bro.

Female tendencies....let's gather up and talk about this dude behind his back

I'll leave this here and I seriously don't want to get this locked, so EnPhan if you want to engage in another back and forth feel free to hit the pm....I never asked for your advice, I'm not emo just telling you how it is, you won't see me talking any smack about you anywhere else outside of here though....quit giving me so much importance bro.

Female tendencies....let's gather up and talk about this dude behind his back

yawn. again, stop being so emo, you dont have to respond to the trolling, b

im trynna help you out

but of course dem feelings are in the way

clowning you on twitter isnt giving you importance...

i am bored at work.

posting on NT and twitter.....at the same time.

again, no PMs, i'd rather publically clown you on twitter, whats your @?

yawn. again, stop being so emo, you dont have to respond to the trolling, b

im trynna help you out

but of course dem feelings are in the way

clowning you on twitter isnt giving you importance...

i am bored at work.

posting on NT and twitter.....at the same time.

again, no PMs, i'd rather publically clown you on twitter, whats your @?

I dont have a twitter account and I'm nOt gonna be responsible for getting this locked, you wanna clown me, make thread or go about your rants on twitter with the rest of the lames that keep me in their thoughts. Sure I'm emo, I have a sad face on now
laugh.gif
you really think you are doing it when you get into these rants with me, all for the public you troll...shoot me a pm, let's discuss the problem privately no need to get this locked.

I dont have a twitter account and I'm nOt gonna be responsible for getting this locked, you wanna clown me, make thread or go about your rants on twitter with the rest of the lames that keep me in their thoughts. Sure I'm emo, I have a sad face on now
laugh.gif
you really think you are doing it when you get into these rants with me, all for the public you troll...shoot me a pm, let's discuss the problem privately no need to get this locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom