PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

She was a little high and I took this ninja pic for NT.

Congrats to everyone in this thread... Just don't have the courage to ever be in another relationship that nomad lifestyle until I die

Congrats to everyone in this thread... Just don't have the courage to ever be in another relationship that nomad lifestyle until I die

I'm starting to feel that way. I told myself after my last one I wouldn't allow myself to get close/attached to anyone for fear of letdown. Finally opened myself up to someone.... and get let down once again :smh: These women can't be trusted these days.

Scumbag over here cuz if I had the chance I'd definitely try to smash some of these NTers wives/gfs with no shame.

Consider it a compliment
900x900px-LL-65d01887_django-gifs-13.gif

Last edited:
Been over a year
smile.gif
Good for you bub!

i'm so happy for all you lucky NTers who have a special someone in your life. Cherish that **** man. Hurts like a mother ****** punched you in the balls and ate your soul for dessert, once that special someone is gone. Its gonna happen eventually.

just turned 26 two weeks ago..been with her since my jr year of high school but we had been on and off..

Good for you bub!

i'm so happy for all you lucky NTers who have a special someone in your life. Cherish that **** man. Hurts like a mother ****** punched you in the balls and ate your soul for dessert, once that special someone is gone. Its gonna happen eventually.

:pimp: Thanks man!

And props to all the NT'ers, some good looking girls in here :pimp:

Good for you bub!

:rofl: I act the same way. Whenever anyone I know is in a relationship I'm like >D That's only gonna last so long. Honestly though, even with the newest girl... I think I was happiest in my life when I was just single with no intentions of finding a relationship, and just having a fun time. In that 2 year span I went to 20 something shows.... nothing is better for the soul than live music :smokin I'm getting older though and can't rage like I used to (or just need to learn to be sober at shows )... IDK how Cudi is still Mr. Rager at his age :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom