PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my boys wedding last week

I think Soltheman did some work...

Soletheman-"Its funny because I know both of them 'cause they went to my HS. I just didn't think he would post his picture because everyone knows who he is now. It wasn't an attempt to be insulting, but since we're there...lmao @ the "Thank you." OhYeah10. Don't act brand new. I got dirt on you, doggy. I'll leave it at that. "

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...th-lovely-ladies?page=16

I originally wasn't going to post these... BUT ole boy and I fell out and I'd like to verify this.

OhYeah10's girl, and I, circa 2011/2012. It ain't really require all that much work either... Petty, I know.

Last edited:
I can't remember if I posted my ex in this thread given how old it is... But I am unable to currently post anything. :lol:

*left
not my gf but my bff 
wink.gif
devil.gif
 she was my gf back in high school, she wants to be together again for the sake of being high school sweethearts that end up together forever after getting piped down by an insurmountable amount of men and developing the reputation of a skeezer in her neighborhood
grin.gif

47115_1493378106254_1965521_n.jpg

Sorry man... But I've seen it happen far too many times. :\

laugh.gif
 @ bff ......she don't want to get back w/ you....you're trapped in the friendzone....she probably teases you for her own selfish reasons

Sorry man... But I've seen it happen far too many times.
ohwell.gif
nah, we still remained close friends after breaking up. she only smashed one other dude and messed around with a few.
laugh.gif
 @ bff ......she don't want to get back w/ you....you're trapped in the friendzone....she probably teases you for her own selfish reasons
we pretty much are together but if i'm smashing her on the regular and still doing my thing on the side, why ruin that? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom