PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple months in, but I've been trying to get her since I was 15 and she was 16.
Persistence, fellas.
pimp.gif
That's whats up! Talk about patience 
laugh.gif

A good (looking & hearted) woman requires no money, she just requires realness from you.

If you're shooting for women that value your bank more than what you think, you're setting yourself up for an L.

And you KNOW someone is saving pics. :nerd:

No real woman wants a dude who sleep in his whip, ugly or bad.

A good (looking & hearted) woman requires no money, she just requires realness from you.

If you're shooting for women that value your bank more than what you think, you're setting yourself up for an L.

And you KNOW someone is saving pics.
nerd.gif
Really don't care; even a good hearted woman sees a man for what he COULD be and not for who he currently is. Once she feels you aren't financially living up to her expectations;  even the good hearted woman will treat you like sh*t

:lol:

Ok. :smh:

I'm related to a RICH woman. She's a professional, beautiful, educated and can have any man she wants. She's happily married to an out of shape, bald construction worker and loves him because he treats her right.

SHE told me that if a woman can't be with you when you have nothing and accept that you may never have money, then you don't want her.

Conversation, kindness, humor and pipe go a long way. But y'all believe whatever works for you fellas.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Ok.
mean.gif

I'm related to a RICH woman. She's a professional, beautiful, educated and can have any man she wants. She's happily married to an out of shape, bald construction worker and loves him because he treats her right.

SHE told me that if a woman can't be with you when you have nothing and accept that you may never have money, then you don't want her.

Conversation, kindness, humor and pipe go a long way. But y'all believe whatever works for you fellas.
True, I'm starting to see more attractive women with ugly men; this tread is evident of that.

:lol:

Ok. :smh:

Outlier?

plus how u know he lays the pipe down proper?

Yea most women who make decent money date some bum *** dudes....it's the broke chicks looking for a financial comeup

As far as pipe game stats, that's not a conversation that I would have with any woman unless it's about what I'm doing to her and that's it. I collect my praise and keep it moving. Anything else, I'm good on that.

I just threw that in there because usually a woman that is happy in her relationship is getting sexed correctly. That last part about humor, kindness and conversation is me speaking from personal experiences. Now that's not to say that those things alone will keep any relationship going strong, but along with respect, love and some other basics, they are definitely parts a strong foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom