PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will participate.... Me and my wife

you look so young and a lil like Bow Wow at first glance

your girl kinda looks like Sugarhill don't know if she still posts on here

Steez, the simp in me wants to know what happened that time ya'll broke up. Who initiated the break, how long was it, how did ya'll each handle it, and who initiated the reconciliation?

Our last and prolly only real breakup as adults came because of a disagreement about having kids, we were engaged and I called it all off, also didn't help I had some bad ecuadorian I went to HS with making herself extremely available, flirting and painting herself out to be everything my wife was missing...lol i fell for the trap being that we were on shaky grounds and everything went to crap, were apart for almost 9 months, I did my damage with other girls, felt liberated, but eventually realized I missed home, we worked things out and got married....honesty has been key in our relationship tho, even if egos were at stake, we always kept it 100% specially through breakups.

9 months? That's a long *** time to be without your significant other. My girl wouldn't be able to go 9 days without me. I'm not saying that I don't need her cuz I do, but I have a million different things to distract me. She doesn't. If she's not with me, she's at the gym or at home.

I had a little disagreement with my girl this weekend because I didn't want to drive to her. I was chilling with my homies all weekend long. I know I was wrong to a certain extend because she works and goes to school M-F. Of course I would never admit that to her, I'm stubborn AF. I went to her house after the Saints game finished. I was back at my home's house before halftime of the Broncos vs Chiefs game :rofl:

Damn man, 9 months? Kinda gives me hope for my ex we broke up in March and we just finally started talking again

Feelings still there but im slightly hesitant, but i doubt it

9 months? That's a long *** time to be without your significant other. My girl wouldn't be able to go 9 days without me. I'm not saying that I don't need her cuz I do, but I have a million different things to distract me. She doesn't. If she's not with me, she's at the gym or at home.

I had a little disagreement with my girl this weekend because I didn't want to drive to her. I was chilling with my homies all weekend long. I know I was wrong to a certain extend because she works and goes to school M-F. Of course I would never admit that to her, I'm stubborn AF.

9 months is long as hell. And Steezy's girl is pretty enough to get a lot of dudes. :lol: My PS4 has distracted all weekend even when I was at work. Kinda felt bad but I deserve it. I work to hard, lol

Btw I'll let your girl know you apologize. Lol

We both did our thing in those 9 months, I broke her heart, she had her rebound, even had dude meet her family...lmao....I did my thing, had an all out summer slaying it...at then end we met up in the city one night after I was at a girlfriends bday party and she shot me a text, she happened to be around the corner...pure coincidence, we met up, say down and talked all through the morning...things felt natural and that's how everytning began to fall back into place....

There is hope bro, if the love is there no amount of time or heartache will get in the way...just keep it 100% even if it hurts....down the line you guys will laugh about these things...I always crack on her for SIMPING and bringing another dude home after we broke up....her dad wasn't eem having that...dude wanted nothing to do with another guy that wasn't me...lol

We both did our thing in those 9 months, I broke her heart, she had her rebound, even had dude meet her family...lmao....I did my thing, had an all out summer slaying it...at then end we met up in the city one night after I was at a girlfriends bday party and she shot me a text, she happened to be around the corner...pure coincidence, we met up, say down and talked all through the morning...things felt natural and that's how everytning began to fall back into place....

There is hope bro, if the love is there no amount of time or heartache will get in the way...just keep it 100% even if it hurts....down the line you guys will laugh about these things...I always crack on her for SIMPING and bringing another dude home after we broke up....her dad wasn't eem having that...dude wanted nothing to do with another guy that wasn't me...lol

And huynher if I see her in the streets you might loseher.

Thanks for the compliment fam. :nthat:

Ha!

Sometimes u gotta just chill with your homies. Play basketball, grab a 12 pack or two and watch football.

By sometimes, I mean every weekend lol

In all honesty though, this is a must for the greatest chances of longevity. I love my girl because she never hesitates when it comes to letting me kick it/go out with the boys [which is often for me; I'm 24]. Nor should she. I put my time in with her too.

In return, she gets a satisfied and forever loyal man by her side... I could never do her dirty because she's placed so much trust in me, I couldn't look at myself if something were to happen.

I had a little disagreement with my girl this weekend because I didn't want to drive to her. I was chilling with my homies all weekend long. I know I was wrong to a certain extend because she works and goes to school M-F. Of course I would never admit that to her, I'm stubborn AF. I went to her house after the Saints game finished. I was back at my home's house before halftime of the Broncos vs Chiefs game :rofl:

Bruh, you better pay her some attention. Or someone else will

My girl ain't going nowhere. She's always getting hit on by dudes (and sometimes girls) . Don't bug me one bit. I'm not one of them insecure/jealous dudes. She respects me and I respect her. Been with her about 6 years now.

At the end of the day, u know who you're with and why you're with that person. If I didn't trust her, I wouldn't be with her, that simple. Sometimes I go to the gym she goes to by her house, I get the saltiest of looks. Dudes will be looking at me harder than girls, smh..lol....

Last edited:

Thanks for the compliment fam. :nthat:Y

Ha!

Sometimes u gotta just chill with your homies. Play basketball, grab a 12 pack or two and watch football.

By sometimes, I mean every weekend lol

In all honesty though, this is a must for the greatest chances of longevity. I love my girl because she never hesitates when it comes to letting me kick it/go out with the boys [which is often for me; I'm 24]. Nor should she. I put my time in with her too.

In return, she gets a satisfied and forever loyal man by her side... I could never do her dirty because she's placed so much trust in me, I couldn't look at myself if something were to happen.

I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years, it sucks. :lol: She kinda has no choice in letting me go out cause she's not even around. Hopefully next year the move happens.

Be careful with how honest you are cause sometimes you can't take things back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom