PYJ (Post Your Jokes)

pimp.gif

To balance the racial jokes:

There was a white man, black man, and a Asian man.
A women came up to them and said if all of your penises adds up to atleast 20 in,
they'll each get a mil.

Thay all added there penis size and it added to 20 in.

What did the Asian man say?

Spoiler [+]
"Good thing I had a boner!"

What does the Zoo mean to Asians?

Spoiler [+]
All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet

Dont really have any funny Asian jokes..

[h3]A group of girlfriends went on vacation and saw a five-story hotel with a sign that read, ‘For Women Only.’ Since they were without their boyfriends, they decided to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. ‘We have 5 floors... go up flo...or by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside.’
So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads, ‘All the men here are
horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind’... the friends laugh and, without
hesitation, move on to the next floor.
The sign on the second floor reads, ‘All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly.’ This wasn't going to do, so the friends move up to the third floor where the sign read, ‘All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women.’ This was good, but there were still two more floors.
On the fourth floor, the sign was perfect: ‘All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight.’ The women seemed pleased, but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor had to offer before they settled for the fourth.
When they reach the fifth floor, there is a sign that reads: ‘There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is impossible to please a woman.’[/h3]

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

For Homework, A Teacher assigns her students to find out their fathers favorite Food.
THe next day comes and she is going down the line and hears "Roast Beef" "Steak" and other foods.
she skips one boy because he is known for being a bad kid. So the kid is going nuts, asking to be called on, but the teacher won't choose him.
She moves onto another lesson but then the boy yells out, "Ma'am you never choosed me"
to which the teacher responds, "Ok, what is your fathers favorite food?"
"Lightbulbs."
"Lightbulbs?"

"yeah, my dad is always saying to my mother , Turn out that light so i can eat that thing"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Teacher: 'Billy, If there are 5 birds on a fence & you shoot 1, How many are left ?'
Billy: 'None, the others would fly away.'
Teacher: 'The answer is 4, but I like the way you think.'
Billy: 'I have a question for you, Miss. There are 3 women eating ice cream cones, 1 licking, 1 biting, & 1 sucking. Which one is married ?'
Teacher nervously answers: 'The one sucking ?'
Billy: 'The answer is the one with the wedding ring on, But I like the way you think !!!!....'

I don't know if someone already said this one..
What do you call 2 mexican firefighters?

Jose and Hose B

Originally Posted by SolidGold

I don't know if someone already said this one..
What do you call 2 mexican firefighters?

Jose and Hose B

What do you call 2 mexican playing basketball?
Juan on Juan 
laugh.gif

Oh yeah I just remembered these ones

Why are Mexicans so short?

Cause when they're young their parents say, “When you get bigger you have to get a job.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

To balance the racial jokes:

There was a white man, black man, and a Asian man.
A women came up to them and said if all of your penises adds up to atleast 20 in,
they'll each get a mil.

Thay all added there penis size and it added to 20 in.

What did the Asian man say?

Spoiler [+]
"Good thing I had a boner!"

What does the Zoo mean to Asians?

Spoiler [+]
All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet

Dont really have any funny Asian jokes..
Watch it buddy, I'm Asian and my penis ain't small.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaryOak

What do 9 out of 10 people love?

Spoiler [+]
Gang Rape

Why cant Stevie Wonder read?

Spoiler [+]
Because hes black
that's foul
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom