PYP 2013....hopefully this one doesn't go down in flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Took me 2 mins to figure out what bodal was.
wow.

My dude, after seeing your SN around for several years I finally figure out that it's Michael Jordan :lol:

:lol: you must have missed that thread where everyone explained what their SN came from

lol. yea, its been mentioned a couple times. and yes, i realized "youre" was the proper-est (lol) one to use (phrase doesnt make much sense anyway), but mycoldyouredone looked like mycoldyuridone.

WHAT??? WHAT EVEN IS THAT??!??

Wow. Took me 2 mins to figure out what bodal was.
wow.
My dude, after seeing your SN around for several years I finally figure out that it's Michael Jordan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you must have missed that thread where everyone explained what their SN came from
lol. yea, its been mentioned a couple times. and yes, i realized "youre" was the proper-est (lol) one to use (phrase doesnt make much sense anyway), but mycoldyouredone looked like mycoldyuridone.

WHAT??? WHAT EVEN IS THAT??!??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when I realized what mycold's name meant. I was mind ****** something vicious. One of the best NT names around.

Haha, I used to be all sneakers all the time.  Like dressing up a little more now, still break out the sneakers on fridays though :nthat:

Definitely feel you. With maturity comes a new wardrobe lol. What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?

man, whats the point of PYP if you cant even flame anybody.
how did a board of men become so sensitive to lifeless words on a screen.
:smh:
like that cam skit where his homie got him in the woods looking for money.

"yo, yo, you got me in the woods b, its alligators, and bears, where is the grapes tho, the grapes b, wheres the grapes b":lol:

Did you post your pic?

I only asked because ironically enough, those dying to flame for e-laughs are the same ones that would never post a pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom