PYP 2013....hopefully this one doesn't go down in flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you post your pic?

I only asked because ironically enough, those dying to flame for e-laughs are the same ones that would never post a pic...

sorry im not a male who loves posting their pic every 5 min for a board full of men.
im sure if you were around during relevant NT times you'd know what i looked like.
not that any males should really be worried about what other men look like unless its for jokes.

i see we got selective vision below me.

you have 35k post b, go outside.

What :lol: you are the one in here looking at pics of men and making fun of them?!?!
There is a difference between you look like russel westbrook or bro shave your beard and bro you look like a girl or you look like a frank ocean or a lesbian.

Don't lie either your not posting your pic because you don't want to get made fun of. The point of the thread was just to see what people look like since its cool to put a face to a screen name. No harm in having fun by poking fun at people but nothing unnecessarily malicious.

sorry im not a male who loves posting their pic every 5 min for a board full of men.

im sure if you were around during relevant NT times you'd know what i looked like.

not that any males should really be worried about what other men look like unless its for jokes.

of course he responds this way 
laugh.gif

duke is probably terrified of getting flamed 

Last edited:

So NT is now irrelevant?

I've been here like 11 years and those old PYP were fun but always got shut down with the quickness to the point we couldn't even have them because they got locked right away

:lol: You telling people to go outside as you inspect how other men look and decide they aren't worth replying to.

:stoneface:

so you're telling me that this boring one is better bc it went 9 pages in 7 days and its still up?
short lived or not, it was a lot more fun when there was freedom to have fun.

id rather have a short lived fun life, then a long boring life.
sheesh, my reading comprehension aint the best but its def better then most on this board.

NT relevant times - the times in which NT was popping.
NT is no longer popping, making things that go on here less relevant to me.

PS- i be wanting to break it down for yall since it seems as tho its really hard to understand things on here for some of yall, but after seeing some of yall pics, yall aint even worth responses. :lol:

PSS- yall staying tryna use me as the scapegoat to get the jokes and flames popping... and im cool wit that.>D :lol:

NT is no longer popping yet you are here, posting the longest posts in the thread and wanting to flame others but afraid to post a pic of yourself? Then telling Steezy to go outside.

The one homeless man telling the next homeless man "get a job"

Last edited:
so you're telling me that this boring one is better bc it went 9 pages in 7 days and its still up?
short lived or not, it was a lot more fun when there was freedom to have fun.

id rather have a short lived fun life, then a long boring life.
sheesh, my reading comprehension aint the best but its def better then most on this board.

NT relevant times - the times in which NT was popping.
NT is no longer popping, making things that go on here less relevant to me.

PS- i be wanting to break it down for yall since it seems as tho its really hard to understand things on here for some of yall, but after seeing some of yall pics, yall aint even worth responses. :lol:

PSS- yall staying tryna use me as the scapegoat to get the jokes and flames popping... and im cool wit that.>D :lol:

I understand, if we were a bunch of handsome men, we would be worthy of a response?...

I see...

roll.gif

at yall feeling self-assured bc you think you're right.

and i guess you choosing to say handsome as my judgement of whether you are worth a response or not says more about you then me. #ayo

Last edited:
:rofl:
at yall feeling self-assured bc you think you're right.

and i guess you choosing to say handsome as my judgement of whether you are worth a response or not says more about you then me. #ayo

Nobody trying to go to IG to see you bruh.... :rofl:

Now go away troll, thread is doing just fine without you.

Well there you go, you got what you wanted.

Please Methlord don't lock it up, he asked for the flames

roll.gif
I ain't even trying to take this any further although I'd love to go home and get in the PS lab instead of MS Paint...

Not trying to get banned tho.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom