laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

gonna smack you! how could you think you look chubby? and you should post that pic from last halloween. You looked hot! (stalkerish that I remember that pic but I have that same costume)
I do look chubby.
frown.gif

That costume is kind of whorish a bit with the cleavage hanging out and my stumpy legs. I did post it on JJB, and NT KL, but they are nicer there, notcritiquing people's looks and pics as much when it comes to girls. Over here, I would get roasted and get all these gas pumps and every gas station in theworld posted quoting my pic as it happened.
laugh.gif
If I am to post anymore pics, it would be old ones from like 6 years ago (in high school) and older ones likeI have done for the rest of the pic posting.

You had that dark angel costume too? Do you have pics of you wearing it? Actually, you should just post any pic. All of them are hot. You were a Pussycat Dollright for last year's Halloween? Kind of stalkerish but I remember it clearly too, since you look really pretty as always.

Greeneyes, she was a dark angel too, her costume was so nice and she looked so beautiful in it!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

gonna smack you! how could you think you look chubby? and you should post that pic from last halloween. You looked hot! (stalkerish that I remember that pic but I have that same costume)
I do look chubby thick, my body be lookin so right.
pimp.gif
Fixed.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

couple years back

ou08k5.jpg
Oh my....
devil.gif

I JUST logged off my SN on here....then I see this...and had to sign back in with the quickness.

laugh.gif
All the simping jokes aside, very handsome.

Thanks sweety you're not so bad yourself
wink.gif
Couple more and im done for the night
2w7pz4p.jpg
2e3wmm9.jpg

I do look chubby.
frown.gif

That costume is kind of whorish a bit with the cleavage hanging out and my stumpy legs. I did post it on JJB, and NT KL, but they are nicer there, not critiquing people's looks and pics as much when it comes to girls. Over here, I would get roasted and get all these gas pumps and every gas station in the world posted quoting my pic as it happened.
laugh.gif
If I am to post anymore pics, it would be old ones from like 6 years ago (in high school) and older ones like I have done for the rest of the pic posting.

You had that dark angel costume too? Do you have pics of you wearing it? Actually, you should just post any pic. All of them are hot. You were a Pussycat Doll right for last year's Halloween? Kind of stalkerish but I remember it clearly too, since you look really pretty as always.

Greeneyes, she was a dark angel too, her costume was so nice and she looked so beautiful in it!
just post the pic already... nobody is going to flame you, at least i wont... you seem like a nice person... nice people dont get flamed/roasted

Originally Posted by hell0o

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

couple years back
Oh my....
devil.gif

I JUST logged off my SN on here....then I see this...and had to sign back in with the quickness.

laugh.gif
All the simping jokes aside, very handsome.
back off +%#!#

You kinna look like my baby daddy, Jon B <3
I was thinking that too! I will even go far to say even better than Jon B, from what I can tell. When I saw his pic, "Don't Talk"popped in my head instantly.

I think he should post some more pics.
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom