laugh.gif
hi guys.
roll.gif
roll.gif
the avy and the pic

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

pacmagic2002 - Your son is absolutely adorable! You dress him so nice. He is going to be a heartbreaker. Is that also him in your avy playing the drums? The kid also next to him with the nice light eyes, he is going to be a heartbreaker as well.

I dont know who the kid is on the left........Yea, thats my son in my Avy too.......before we cut his braids off
Omggg...I actually do not want kids, but your son just made my uterus flop and want babies. Too cute. It seems like he is going to be one hell of a drummer. How old is he?
6egodf.jpg

Caught.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..[/color]

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

smh.gif
, SMH your like quote 1810980802

Yo on the reals why you wanna be rated? You have low self steem I bet huh. Trying to make yourself feel better over the internet. Not cool man

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..[/color]

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

smh.gif

Are you still crying over this?

Take your

and let it go.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Lots of handsome men in here tonight.
nerd.gif
How you doin
laugh.gif

Pretty good, How youuu doin?
I'm doing so awesome I could punch a ******!
Inappropriate, Brit's sister is a ******.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Nice try Frank. Stop trying to #%!* block me.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

indifferent.gif

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

smh.gif
Yo on the reals why you wanna be rated? You have low self steem I bet huh. Trying to make yourself better over the internet. Not cool man

lol @ a dude asking to be rated. thats fassynes status fah really

Originally Posted by TheTim11

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

indifferent.gif

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

smh.gif
young, u brought it back...everyone forgot cuz of the quickstrike...GO TO BED!

naw im ok, im not tired, rather watch people make weak look-a-like of other people
indifferent.gif
, never understood y people actually post people that look-a-like ...

think thats lame.... people google people images, paste it to photobucket or ETC, then copy and paste it to NT, thats alot of work for some laughs....

EDIT, wow come back to this thread at so many dudes, please jump off....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

let's keep it movin fellas
Beautiful. So exotic. Love that picture of you.

I always wanted to ask you, you thread your eyebrows right? I have never tried it, but yours are always done so nice and it makes me think I should go tothreading.

Also, where is WeekendGirl? She got some real nice new pics that would make this thread explode.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom