smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

OGBJ.lol
Do you know the dude that got ethered?

Who?
Forget it.........
It was mr.monday night who posted the dude that got slumped.

Alright guys, no need to be mad anymore, i dont think he got beat up for the costume, i mean just look at the date
smh.gif

There was a halloween party a week before, and he probably got drunk on halloween night and got in a fight. Stupid fake drama
23iierm.jpg

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Alright guys, no need to be mad anymore, i dont think he got beat up for the costume, i mean just look at the date
smh.gif

There was a halloween party a week before, and he probably got drunk on halloween night and got in a fight. Stupid fake drama
23iierm.jpg
11h59nb.jpg

you think too much

Dirty is loading up the rifle as we speak
laugh.gif

Simplydimply- I understand where your comin from

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

What the #@*% is going on in here? Somebody got the cliffnotes ready?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Started out with just pics

Then I posted myself in a gladiator outfit and got made fun of

Then more pics....couple of nice females I might add.... young lady with the tomb raider on...im from ny....hit me on facebook (frederick navarro)

then someone posted pics of this white kid who got beat up for painting himself black and dressing as obama which many said he deserved

then Tical said he doesnt understand what the problem was (even though it was blatantly wrong)

then someone said there was a problem and Tical proceeded to say something along the lines of "I wish the government would jsut give African Americansreparations so they would stop crying about something that happend 400 eyars ago"

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom