PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

i want to say D since i ride that all the time but it might be the F.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of the .gifs in here.

n15211914_32203656_6509.jpg

Big ups to MyTsharp,
pimp.gif
. I'm in the Nationals cap.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

img04121um9.jpg

An out-take selfportrait from photoshoot from couple days ago (you'll see the shorty on the .com soon enough. lol.) *$#+ is poppin', if ya dig…
laugh.gif

I see a bit of fringing in the highlights, yellowing in the corners and evident barrel distortion which shows itself along your leg. That's not to mentionthe over saturation which is very pronounced in your face.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness
How you gonna post twice, and use the same pics from the original post, and not realize that a message board full of men don't wanna check outyour physique?

Go lift weights and stop lookin for attention.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ebayologist

img04121um9.jpg

An out-take selfportrait from photoshoot from couple days ago (you'll see the shorty on the .com soon enough. lol.) *$#+ is poppin', if ya dig…
laugh.gif

I see a bit of fringing in the highlights, yellowing in the corners and evident barrel distortion which shows itself along your leg. That's not to mention the over saturation which is very pronounced in your face.
So who is this supposed to be?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I see a bit of fringing in the highlights, yellowing in the corners and evident barrel distortion which shows itself along your leg. That's not to mention the over saturation which is very pronounced in your face.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swooshdude

purplehazze96 wrote:

bruh came through with the b la on that "wingardium leviosa" tip
laugh.gif

just when i thought i'd heard it all. bruh came through with the harry potter. when did that become "hood?" wait....this is NT.....not much
"hood" goes on in here....it is the internet after all.

you're corny, son. By your logic your hood pass gets revoke too because you knew what it meant, lame +%$ n's always got something to say.

I'm not worried about being "hood" as you get older you become more concerned with other things like getting your education, advancing in yourfield of work, etc

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

i want to say D since i ride that all the time but it might be the F.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

n1227450151_30114889_1147.jpg

its me again son.
Holding some tacos...

Flame on

pimp.gif