PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

n14209028_32021752_9310.jpg

not as old as date, screen on cam was cracked

good to c some ladies on NT
I remember me and crazy davo hung out at that summit a few years ago and there was a lady picking up soda cans and dudes just start throwing cans at her
roll.gif

Not to mention Jedi man
roll.gif
roll.gif

/nostalgia
i think that was robbie throwing the cans ... i don't remember his NT name though

laugh.gif

roll.gif

jedi man ... classic

damn i slept on this thread...but imo Weekend girl> Greeneyes....there i said it...

either she is or them angles is killin boy

Between the "D line" , dude reposting his half naked photos, and the taco man this thread got me in tears. My lady gettin' real salty at me rightnow too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ebayologist

img04121um9.jpg

An out-take selfportrait from photoshoot from couple days ago (you'll see the shorty on the .com soon enough. lol.) *$#+ is poppin', if ya dig…
laugh.gif

I see a bit of fringing in the highlights, yellowing in the corners and evident barrel distortion which shows itself along your leg. That's not to mention the over saturation which is very pronounced in your face.

"Out-take" must mean jack *%%% to you. Polariod film is like $20 for a pack of 10, thus I test shoot on a canon g10, the sensor isn't built towork with strobe based lighting. Fall back.

img04121um9.jpg

An out-take selfportrait from photoshoot from couple days ago (you'll see the shorty on the .com soon enough. lol.) *$#+ is poppin', if ya dig…
laugh.gif

I see a bit of fringing in the highlights, yellowing in the corners and evident barrel distortion which shows itself along your leg. That's not to mention the over saturation which is very pronounced in your face.

"Out-take" must mean jack *%%% to you. Polariod film is like $20 for a pack of 10, thus I test shoot on a canon g10, the sensor isn't built to work with strobe based lighting. Fall back.

Was it really that hard to see I was messing with you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

"Out-take" must mean jack *%%% to you. Polariod film is like $20 for a pack of 10, thus I test shoot on a canon g10, the sensor isn't built to work with strobe based lighting. Fall back.
Did dude really get upset over some one insulting the quality of film?
roll.gif

img04121um9.jpg

laugh.gif

Was it really that hard to see I was messing with you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You trying to teach me that my absurd off base commentary thats in jest is often hard to tell sometimes. Like $$!%%!# lesson of sorts? If so. Point noted.
laugh.gif

But that doesn't mean I can't ip ban you from the .com
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom