PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

No one's offended, calm down. It's just dudes acting like some weirdos over drinks.

And some of ya'll don't miss no damn roasts because ya'll weren't bout it like that and would get in your feelings, stop it.
Reporting is what killed the PYP threads in every form.

Got to the point Meth would lock them on sight and then after that any new ones made would barely go 2 pages or be filled with non-general posters.

Reporting is what killed the PYP threads in every form.

Got to the point Meth would lock them on sight and then after that any new ones made would barely go 2 pages or be filled with non-general posters.
:lol: Exactly, pyps didn't just stop. Cats would report you, DM you their feelings, and stalk you around the board hoping other people would catch you in a roast so they could pile on.

I’m sayin tho. Everybody beating around the bush and not posting pics. This thread ain’t pop back up for us to reminisce. FTS come at me bros!

87023AF3-4673-4C37-8EA1-1961FF13D85E.jpeg

Cats talkin bout pyps not being what they were are the same cats that ain’t ever post a picture.

I’m talking to you Zik.
And your taste in women is wild trash too.
Everybody knows.
I stopped participating in PYPs back in the HT days.

You still sound wild hurt herpes riddled Karcrash never became a thing and I called you out for being a racist. Been salty ever since.

Go back in your ****ing hole *****

If you know, you know.

Racist - Yikes
That escalated quick.

You way too emotional for me, b.
I ain’t even messin with you.

Racist - Yikes
That escalated quick.

You way too emotional for me, b.
I ain’t even messin with you.
Ya outburst stems directly from you wanting to know what I look like apparently. Its that serious for you.

Like I said go back in your hole. Got no idea why you even typing my name.

Steezy, do you have tattoos on the back of your hand or not? Just curious because I see tats in some pics and none in others.

Yup on the hand tats, only a couple of months old...so I don’t have them in some pics...

Back
Top Bottom