PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

:lol: Mans is Tongan.

As a CA native, I can attest to the fact that they roll DEEP.

Wouldn’t be surprised if all those empty glasses was just from the first round
BC2E1E8F-361B-4DE4-A793-26E6C404C3E4.png
teeeez UP...
Yo,, we had that **** poppin. Even had fobs from China and Africa wildin out with us lol

Last edited:
Yeah i'm not getting it, if you drink a **** ton of glasses of champagne with some juice because it's unlimited, you will get ripped. Didn't think that would somehow be a marker for masculinity for some, weird. Shows how different we all are.
First thing I think of when I hear mimosas are those “real housewives” shows... with that said, mimosas are fire.. had one with grapefruit juice and changed my life.

damn some of yall are really tight.
we are here for the roast.
theres a graveyard of mimosa glasses and yall getting offended for what?

that **** is comical. come down a bit.

Yeah I miss the roast. Plus it was all in good fun. What celebrity you look like thread was also instant lulz.

Said I looked like Hits from Street and Great Value Fabolous. Forgot who said it, but all in good humor.

Cant recall who said it, instead of Fabolous call me regular degular. :lol::lol:

No one's offended, calm down. It's just dudes acting like some weirdos over drinks.

And some of ya'll don't miss no damn roasts because ya'll weren't bout it like that and would get in your feelings, stop it.

No one's offended, calm down. It's just dudes acting like some weirdos over drinks.

And some of ya'll don't miss no damn roasts because ya'll weren't bout it like that and would get in your feelings, stop it.

Facts...only a few of us would take the roasts Like champs...i remember when I posted my formal night cruise photo with the two tone loafers on and pink parsley tie....the gifs alone from that photo had me dying for months....lol

Mimosas is a cheaper and faster way to get faded than Henny....the hangover from Champagne is not for the faint of heart....joint will have your whole world out of whack the next day.

Facts...only a few of us would take the roasts Like champs...i remember when I posted my formal night cruise photo with the two tone loafers on and pink parsley tie....the gifs alone from that photo had me dying for months....lol
I swear someone called them loafers “eclairs” I lost it :rofl:

I mean if we gon roast, let's roast, word to ol boy that's been posting the same pic for 15 years because he's ashamed of who he is now and ol donkey teeth repping the posts.

Back
Top Bottom