PYP..Vol.Its Almost Christmas!! update

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

so that really is weekend girl? i thought it was some internet girl all this time
laugh.gif
it is... jarronesco's sister part 2.

so that really is weekend girl? i thought it was some internet girl all this time

its some dude posing as some chick...ask one love about alternate personalities

lames
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

IMPORTKING wrote:

im going in.........

those D&G shades look suspect...
but who cares.
OHHHH YOU GONNA TAKE THAT SON??? SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!

I guess these look suspect too....
343259030.jpg

And these.....

339140295.jpg

I'm not a huge fan, but I don't do fakes dun sun.
Damn Face and you still look like rappers.
This provides proof of the game.
ProjectBirdGame AKA Face82

Originally Posted by mtg

its some dude posing as some chick...ask one love about alternate personalities

lames
indifferent.gif

that cant be normal..........is it?

Pinklove - I was talkin bout the freckles....I LOVE EM...I gotta roll with my man Kix on that

MrsCampbell - GOTDAMN...incredible physique...u should consider posting a BODYSPACE profile...peep my signature for info about it

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

^ send ol girl on the left my facebook
nerd.gif
hey my dude, i lied...honest mistake...u want me to inbox it to u? i aint bout to just give yours to her...do your own dirty work!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Pinklove - I was talkin bout the freckles....I LOVE EM...I gotta roll with my man Kix on that

MrsCampbell - GOTDAMN...incredible physique...u should consider posting a BODYSPACE profile...peep my signature for info about it

Simpin
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

Simpin
tired.gif

Simpin
tired.gif
Try Again Mudda Chuckka!

Simpin
tired.gif

roll.gif

nah but ill pay homage to my fellow body builders..................mrs campbell is def above avg. i can tell she has dedication/diet or just good genes. thereis like under 5 chicks in my gym who look like that.

Simpin
tired.gif

roll.gif

nah but ill pay homage to my fellow body builders..................mrs campbell is def above avg. i can tell she has dedication/diet or just good genes. there is like under 5 chicks in my gym who look like that.
thanks...it def appreciated...not easy at all...hard work, (and pain)...

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Tim...yeah i know about bodyspace...never really got around to it tho
eyes.gif
yeah i love that site....just got some info about hopping on with NSane Training inDC...they're tryna start training in Indiana and want me to train...Also im looking for sponsorship BAD.....busting my %@$ to get on Team Optimum soon...

its mad opportunities on that site...couple of my dudes just did a november spread in Muscle & Fitness and Ironman mags

Simpin
tired.gif
Sig Check
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom