eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Get your moneygame up

2cfqcut.jpg

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Tim...yeah i know about bodyspace...never really got around to it tho
eyes.gif
yeah i love that site....just got some info about hopping on with NSane Training in DC...they're tryna start training in Indiana and want me to train...Also im looking for sponsorship BAD.....busting my %@$ to get on Team Optimum soon...

its mad opportunities on that site...couple of my dudes just did a november spread in Muscle & Fitness and Ironman mags

good luck man. it really takes dedication........im getting there myself i hope to get in on some muscle and fitness type work on the side myself.

Originally Posted by Face82

Yea PinkLoveHeart used to be my boo. Had to let her go....not enough sex and affection.

I'm currently in this love triangle with Dunks87 and Weekend Girl. I'ma need some dvice later. I'll make a thread later

oh no you didnt! you're going to have choose one of us.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Tim...yeah i know about bodyspace...never really got around to it tho
eyes.gif
yeah i love that site....just got some info about hopping on with NSane Training in DC...they're tryna start training in Indiana and want me to train...Also im looking for sponsorship BAD.....busting my %@$ to get on Team Optimum soon...

its mad opportunities on that site...couple of my dudes just did a november spread in Muscle & Fitness and Ironman mags

good luck man. it really takes dedication........im getting there myself i hope to get in on some muscle and fitness type work on the side myself.
most def..thanks brah!!!....dont get me wrong....i have a strong foundation...i've beenlifting/power lifting for the past 4 years....and i have a show coming up in May...but i need to keep bugging the shizz outta these sponsorslol....good luck to u too

Originally Posted by dunks87

Yea PinkLoveHeart used to be my boo. Had to let her go....not enough sex and affection.

I'm currently in this love triangle with Dunks87 and Weekend Girl. I'ma need some dvice later. I'll make a thread later

laugh.gif

So offering to shove a face in between the legs works nowadays?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
all jokes....i think...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Damn everyone got E-girlfriends
laugh.gif

I need to get me one of those
smh.gif
You aint e-simpin' hard enough, join the team
laugh.gif
I was thinking maybe you can recommend an Nter
that E-simps so I could follow his footsteps

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

^ send ol girl on the left my facebook
nerd.gif
hey my dude, i lied...honest mistake...u want me to inbox it to u? i aint bout to just give yours to her...do your own dirty work!!

Dang yo can't hit ya boy with the assist
smh.gif
light skinned people
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom