q about the most recent retro 4s

well i meant to ask this alot earlier but kept forgetting every-time i signed on lol. so i want to know exactly what is the big problem with recent retroscompared to the 99s?? in my opinion the only thing different is that the netting and the shape of it. is there any-other difference besides the jumpman and thenike air and what i mentioned? here are pics of both.
aoqp8h.jpg
28kq9l4.jpg

I've have both, besides the Nike Air/Jumpman there is not that big of difference in my eyes. Of course the CDP will not be the exact shoes as the 99'but name me one retro that is? People tend to B**** just to B****. Now a days if people don't like the quality just don't buy it, simple as that.

My gosh man you just named pretty much every part of the shoe, what else do you need to see how off they are? There both black and that's about all theygot right on the CDP iv.

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

I've have both, besides the Nike Air/Jumpman there is not that big of difference in my eyes. Of course the CDP will not be the exact shoes as the 99' but name me one retro that is? People tend to B**** just to B****. Now a days if people don't like the quality just don't buy it, simple as that.

I agree,I also have both and luv em both.Not that much of a diffrence.

Just looking this picture you can see all kinds of differences between the 2, and if I had them in front of me I would be able to feel how the suede is reallythin on the CDP. The CDP is a good shoes but like most of the CDP's quality is a big issue.

The black suede on the CDP is ashy and the 99 retro is very dark black suede and will not ash = quality of the CDP's sucks!!!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

My gosh man you just named pretty much every part of the shoe, what else do you need to see how off they are? There both black and that's about all they got right on the CDP iv.
^^^
laugh.gif
...but I agree with mikeposite and XxHonchoxX
and everyone who stated quality
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

well i meant to ask this alot earlier but kept forgetting every-time i signed on lol. so i want to know exactly what is the big problem with recent retros compared to the 99s?? in my opinion the only thing different is that the netting and the shape of it. is there any-other difference besides the jumpman and the nike air and what i mentioned? here are pics of both.
aoqp8h.jpg
28kq9l4.jpg

The quality of the new 4 doesn't suck. My friend at work wears them and they're nice. I can't wait to get them.

You'll only notice the difference if you really inspect the shoes. Who the hell cares. As long as they the black/cement colorway and you know the shoes arereal.....WHO THE HELL CARES. I'm tired of hearing the complaints myself. Although I've barely begun to post, I've been browsing Nike Talk for manyyears and all I hear is complaints day in and day out. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Subtle changes like material used and shapes etc but all in all, not to bad imo
wink.gif

i agree the only major difference is the nike air and the front buckles are missing the anchors

Like ThekidBenz said they not a big difference besides the Nike Air/ Jumpman. The shape isn't a big difference either my CDP IVs have the same shape as the'99 pic. You just put a sz.9 and compared em to a sz.12. Of course shape would be off.

i got the OG, '99 and CDP, they bit different but the CDPs get way too much hate like most CDPs do

Back
Top Bottom