Q-Tip - The Renaissance Appreciation

Still bumping this to this day
Damn, ain't eem know you posted in here homie 
nthat.gif

Anyway, just wanted to thread bump this. Sitting here having "Life is Better" playing in my head randomly. I love this album and it's better than stuff being put out recently even though it's 5 years old or so. 

Thought Q Tip sounded good.

Kept waiting for the beat to kick in for real and never happened. Wasn't feeling them just using the OG for the hook too.

and "Featuring Lil Wayne and Kanye West" my ***
For that track I felt the same way. I got a little frustrated. I played I Wanna Thank You after to feel better.

Damn, ain't eem know you posted in here homie :nthat:

Anyway, just wanted to thread bump this. Sitting here having "Life is Better" playing in my head randomly. I love this album and it's better than stuff being put out recently even though it's 5 years old or so. 

Yep! For some reason I've been listening to "Official" a lot recently, his flow in that song is dope to me.

Last edited:

Damn, ain't eem know you posted in here homie 
nthat.gif

Yep! For some reason I've been listening to "Official" a lot recently, his flow in that song is dope to me.
I'm just happy how his flow is still this good after all this time and it doesn't sound dated. I still listen to a lot of older rappers and while being a fan of theirs, they sometimes sound dated. I wish he and Raphael Saadiq would do an album together. That would be fire. 

Back
Top Bottom