QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

He threw one to Sidney Rice that was my favorite throw from all of last year.

It started the whole a throw isn't nice if the dude is open debate between me and CP

wilson-rice.gif

That throw Luck had against the Seahawks to TY where he got murdered is my second or third favorite from last year.

Dude got murdered, knew it was coming and still stood in there and put it right on the money.

He threw one to Sidney Rice that was my favorite throw from all of last year.

It started the whole a throw isn't nice if the dude is open debate between me and CP

wilson-rice.gif

Repped

That's it.

Yeah, it's a helluva throw, but so much easier to do when the guy is alone by 8 yards on either side. :lol:

He had wiggle room to miss a little, short, high, etc, but the actual throw was right on the money. Nice play absolutely.

lighting up my pats defense is nothing to brag about, bro :lol:

if he does it this year, tho :nerd:

Last edited:
lighting up my pats defense is nothing to brag about, bro :lol:

if he does it this year, tho :nerd:
[COLOR=#red]
He's gonna cook this year.

And those were honestly the only highlight gifs. But i liked how that worked out though. America doesn't like the Dolphins. [/COLOR]

It's all about da gawd, Nicholas Foles :smokin :lol:

Seriously though, if RGIII, Tannehill, Luck, or Wilson went 27-2 TD-INT they would be praised to the max. All dudes from the same draft class Nicholas.

Last edited:
I think the Watt and Clowney combination will be good but I don't understand basing out of the 3-4

Maybe they will be a Under defense with a stand up defensive end

I'm excited for Clowney and Watt but worried that BOB will be another Belicheck bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom