QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Eh I actually think RW has played quite well aside from the unusual number of picks.  He's made some beautiful throws downfield the last few weeks.

Re-watching the IND/NE game, Luck really missed some simple reads/throws. He still doesn't look right.

And you wanna talk about overrated...T.Y. Hilton. Moncrief looks so much better than him. If he can't beat you 10+ yards he's pretty much useless.

You think a Seattle player has done well
eek.gif
. Would've never guessed.

He last was his fault, he had a DB over the top and under and still threw it in there and didn't even give his WR a chance to make a play on the ball.

The first one could go either way, the DB peeled off the underneath man and made a play on the ball. But the underneath WR was completely open.

That was an extreamly tight window.

As for the turnovers the o-line had been poor as hell, so fumbles aren't all his fault completely.
Why are you being aggro?  Like I don't criticize Seattle players.

I never said it wasn't his fault...  The picks were definitely his fault last night.  Very wasteful throws.  I just said I think he's been playing well outside of the uncharacteristic interceptions, making good throws downfield and moving the offense which he was not doing the first couple weeks of the season.

The fumbles I'm 50/50 on because obviously the line is putrid but RW does have a tendency to hold on to the ball too long to try and make plays.  It's a learned habit that has its positives and negatives.

Re-watching the IND/NE game, Luck really missed some simple reads/throws. He still doesn't look right.

And you wanna talk about overrated...T.Y. Hilton. Moncrief looks so much better than him. If he can't beat you 10+ yards he's pretty much useless.

His passes were sailing high all night. It's become worrisome at this point.

I'm guessing that could just be a product of arm speed lacking from the shoulder injury... His arm isn't able to do what he thinks it is and what it normally does so hes releasing a fraction early causing balls to go high.

I'm a TY fan but maybe I'm biased because he torched us and looked ultra-dynamic the last time we played.

No question he's having a down year.

But then he hits a perfect fade on 4th & 1 to Moncrief and you're like "WHERE THE **** HAS THAT BEEN ALL YEAR, ANDREW LUCK WITH CABLE?"

:lol:

Do you guys see Moncrief becoming Luck's #1 going forward for the season?

nerd.gif
 not asking for fantasy

But then he hits a perfect fade on 4th & 1 to Moncrief and you're like "WHERE THE **** HAS THAT BEEN ALL YEAR, ANDREW LUCK WITH CABLE?"

:lol:

Exactly! It's like he sails the ball on first and second down but then throws these darts on third and fourth.

Andrew Dumppass > Andrew Flacco

After the shoulder injury heals up, the Colts should keep the short-to-intermediate plays in their arsenal. He looked pretty efficient and accurate on those.
I remember Dolphins fans critcizing Lazor for running a reverse with Landry on 3rd and short but Belichick and McDaniels run a similar play with Edleman on 4th and short and it worked.
IDK it looked to me like Brady checked out of a QB sneak since the Colts were stacked at the right gaps and prepared for it. I could be wrong.

Edelman's extra effort after he shifted kept that play from being a failure though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He just put up one of the best rookie QB seasons ever to shut the haters up :smokin.

I wasn't his biggest fan coming out of college at all but all the unnecessary/off base critism aimed his way and him being held to a different standard than most QB's by the media during that rookie year made a fan out of me :lol:

Last edited:
Under “negatives” for Newton, Nawrocki writes, “Very disingenuous — has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law — does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room . . . Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness — is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable.”

Like look at that personal BS,what kind of criticism is that relating to his skills? You could fit that description for a lot of young QB's tbh. Seriously dudes were out of their minds leading up to that draft :smh:. Some of them were the same clowns that were praising JaMarcus and anointing him as the 2nd coming because of that arm

Last edited:
Like look at that personal BS,what kind of criticism is that relating to his skills? You could fit that description for a lot of young QB's. tbh Seriously dudes were out of their minds leading up to that draft
mean.gif
. Some of them were the same clowns that were praising JaMarcus and anointing him as the 2nd coming because of that arm
Something tells me Nolan Nawrocki wouldn't have been a Jamarcus fan either....

That's worse than skinny knees...

Just hating for hating sake.Smh..

Cam STILL proving em wrong :pimp:

True but the overall consensus was that he was more of a sure thing over the dudes he was drafted ahead of.

Back
Top Bottom