Quality Vs. Quantity Vol. Picking up chicks

I'm curious to know from other males who aren't afraid to step up to a chick, what is more important to you, strength in sheer numbers of all types of women in looks ( rating 5-
glasses.gif
or having a smaller great quality selection whether it be a GF or just a few "friends"of higher quality(7-10)? I personally just can't get my self to just rap to any ol' chick I see on the street, if I do I have to psyche my self out .When you get in that slump , do you  get in the thirst mode because to the low success rate?  Curious how the rest of the world thinks in this aspect.

I'm curious to know from other males who aren't afraid to step up to a chick, what is more important to you, strength in sheer numbers of all types of women in looks ( rating 5-
glasses.gif
or having a smaller great quality selection whether it be a GF or just a few "friends"of higher quality(7-10)? I personally just can't get my self to just rap to any ol' chick I see on the street, if I do I have to psyche my self out .When you get in that slump , do you  get in the thirst mode because to the low success rate?  Curious how the rest of the world thinks in this aspect.

and to add on if you city is like mine dimes dont come by the dozen so do you settle for less or prey upon the few knockouts?

and to add on if you city is like mine dimes dont come by the dozen so do you settle for less or prey upon the few knockouts?

well the bay is full of um...

with that said i'm on the side of Quality 10/10 times.

well the bay is full of um...

with that said i'm on the side of Quality 10/10 times.

I always see decent girls often but its not worth it to me if there just average. It would be different if the decent girl approached me tho then 
devil.gif
But every once in a there will be one that is just 
pimp.gif
and its like I have to try no questions.
Getting rejected by a bad female does not bother me, but rejection from an average female now that is 
sick.gif

Quality>

I always see decent girls often but its not worth it to me if there just average. It would be different if the decent girl approached me tho then 
devil.gif
But every once in a there will be one that is just 
pimp.gif
and its like I have to try no questions.
Getting rejected by a bad female does not bother me, but rejection from an average female now that is 
sick.gif

Quality>

Back
Top Bottom