Queen Latifah On Fresh Prince...Twice.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Imagine when OP finds out that there were TWO aunt vivians
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait....

Who was the white guy that played the college professor(Will dropped his class and wanted back in) and I think the boss for Hilarys show?

You might have too much time on your hands brah, a lot of shows have done that with characters, remember it's fiction 

this isn't even the worst one.

LISA was used as two characters!! LISA!!!!!!!!! his damn fiance

I'm still searching for the Family Matters clip where Uncle Phil has a cameo. I remember Richie made a bet with his friend that his uncle (Carl) looked like the dad on Fresh Prince. They show an outtake in the credits of the bet scene, and all of a sudden James Avery bursts through the living room and Reginald VelJohnson is just in shock.

The only episode I saw was when Will took Queen Latifah on a date.

On second thought, I kinda do remember her being Hilary's boss... Or I could be thinkin' of Kadijah in "Living Single" being the boss at that magazine company.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Law and Order is notorious for this. One episode somebody will be playing a junky victim or offender, the next episode they're a completely different character like a cop or lawyer or witness. Doesn't phase me so long as the person can actually act.

smellyginger wrote:
Originally Posted by basedwindu

Imagine when OP finds out that there were TWO aunt vivia
there should be a which aunt vivian is better thread...I liked the darker one..

Originally Posted by smellyginger

Originally Posted by basedwindu

Imagine when OP finds out that there were TWO aunt vivia
there should be a which aunt vivian is better thread...I liked the darker one..

I believe there was a discussion not long ago.. And yes, the original Aunt Viv was much better. 

Yeah but I'm assuming one ep was with one Aunt Viv and the other ep was with the other Aunt Viv. It's like two different eras when you look at the early years of the show compared to the later.

I notice this kind of thing a lot more on Law & Order and it's spin offs. They'll have a chick be a murderer and then she'll be a lead detective on CI. They've had one guy be a defense lawyer, murderer, and key witness just because he's that good of an actor. The red head lawyer on SVU was a rapist earlier in the show on the OG L&O, so funny to me.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

As the fat friend that got salty at Will for not having her back and the bossy playhead boss of Hillary........ what year where you born?

laugh.gif
@ playhead.

Cincy slang FTW.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The red head lawyer on SVU was a rapist earlier in the show on the OG L&O, so funny to me.
Didn't know that.  She was hot.  
smokin.gif

They never explained how the whole house changed sides.  The stairs used to be on the left and in newer seasons it shifted to the left.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

This also happened on My Wife and Kids... I'm pretty sure Tony (Claire's boyfriend) was a different character earlier in the series.

Yup he was her first date or something like that Damon had put the full court press up on that kid lol

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The red head lawyer on SVU was a rapist earlier in the show on the OG L&O, so funny to me.
Didn't know that.  She was hot.  
smokin.gif

They never explained how the whole house changed sides.  The stairs used to be on the left and in newer seasons it shifted to the left.
You ask this as if Fresh Prince ever took itself seriously as a show. I mean, you're talking about show where Will walked into the living room and said "Hey Uncle Phil, if we so rich, how come we can't afford a ceiling?" And the camera pans up to the studio lights. There are other examples too.

If you want a real reason, it makes production easier. The living room and kitchen were the two main sets, so why not connect them as one large, open set with more room in each? Add in a more prominent staircase that they could utilize in the show, and it made sense. It also gave a more accurate scope of the house, and made it more believable. Everything was too cramped in the original sets.

Back
Top Bottom