queens disowns lamar odumb, cali can now claim him

this dude keeps messing up.... on behalf of my borough PEACE OUT
smh.gif

1st a bad prenup now this!money is one thing but getting this dumb birds name permanently marked on himself
alien.gif

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2...age-with-tattoos-photos/

Khloe Kardashian, full name Khloé Alexandra Kardashian Odom, 25, and new hubby Lamar Odom, full name Lamar Joseph Odom, 29, have inked their love with matching tattoos at a Los Angeles tattoo parlor over the weekend.

While Khloe Kardashian (the reality television show personality of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and radio host of"Khloe After Dark" on Y-100 FM in Miami) got a tattoo of her husband's initials "LO" in cursive on her right hand, hubby and NBA LosAngeles Lakers star Lamar Odom did the same with the initials "KO" inked on his hand.
According to Khloe via her blog, thetattoo experience was "spontaneous" and the idea came to them while they were "eating at Sunset Plaza."

The two lovebirds got married in a private ceremony, seen in photos, on Sunday, September 27, 2009 after only dating for a mere one month, and have sincebeen seen out keeping the sexy appeal as seen in a recent photo of Khloe wearing a see through dress, andhave brushed off gossip and rumors of a failing marriage, as reported on HipHopRX.com.

Check out photos of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's matching tattoos.

69a35838edef8646fb7464730d507c1743483a5.jpg

Wow the level of hating on the Lakers as a team or the players on to the team has now stooped so LOW that haters are now resorting to tabloid personal lifestuff.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@Lakers fans popping in to defend this.

Y'all were probably laughing at Kenyon Martin not too long ago.
laugh.gif
well odom hasn't gotten some lips tatted on his neck yet. when that happens i'm going to run on the court and have a serious eye openingconversation with lamar about his decision making skills.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Wow the level of hating on the Lakers as a team or the players on to the team has now stooped so LOW that haters are now resorting to tabloid personal life stuff.

laugh.gif
why the hell do you think i hate the lakers? i'm from queens and I'm sick of hearing about us taking L's by these dumb broads (eg.NAS) I like kobe's game and I'm happy ron artest has a chance for a ring with the lakeshow

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@Lakers fans popping in to defend this.

Y'all were probably laughing at Kenyon Martin not too long ago.
laugh.gif
well odom hasn't gotten some lips tatted on his neck yet. when that happens i'm going to run on the court and have a serious eye opening conversation with lamar about his decision making skills.

laugh.gif

If she took his last name that tattoo would be appropriate and atleast if they divorce he can turn NK to Nike and get endorsements up the !%%

Originally Posted by DubA169

smh.gif

1st a bad prenup now this!money is one thing but getting this dumb birds name permanently marked on himself
alien.gif

Khloe Kardashian, full name Khloé Alexandra Kardashian Odom, 25, and new hubby Lamar Odom, full name Lamar Joseph Odom, 29, have inked their love with matching tattoos at a Los Angeles tattoo parlor over the weekend.

While Khloe Kardashian (the reality television show personality of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and radio host of "Khloe After Dark" on Y-100 FM in Miami) got a tattoo of her husband's initials "LO" in cursive on her right hand, hubby and NBA Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom did the same with the initials "KO" inked on his hand.
According to Khloe via her blog, the tattoo experience was "spontaneous" and the idea came to them while they were "eating at Sunset Plaza."

The two lovebirds got married in a private ceremony, seen in photos, on Sunday, September 27, 2009 after only dating for a mere one month, and have since been seen out keeping the sexy appeal as seen in a recent photo of Khloe wearing a see through dress, and have brushed off gossip and rumors of a failing marriage, as reported on HipHopRX.com.

Anyone else spot the Hostess cupcakes in the corner, I wonder who was grubbing on em Khloe or LO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

smh.gif

alien.gif

While Khloe Kardashian (the reality television show personality of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and radio host of "Khloe After Dark" on Y-100 FM in Miami) got a tattoo of her husband's initials "LO" in cursive on her right hand, hubby and NBA Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom did the same with the initials "KO" inked on his hand.
According to Khloe via her blog, the tattoo experience was "spontaneous" and the idea came to them while they were "eating at Sunset Plaza."

The two lovebirds got married in a private ceremony, seen in photos, on Sunday, September 27, 2009 after only dating for a mere one month, and have since been seen out keeping the sexy appeal as seen in a recent photo of Khloe wearing a see through dress, and have brushed off gossip and rumors of a failing marriage, as reported on HipHopRX.com.

Anyone else spot the Hostess cupcakes in the corner, I wonder who was grubbing on em Khloe or LO
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

If she took his last name that tattoo would be appropriate and atleast if they divorce he can turn NK to Nike and get endorsements up the !%%
Oh snap!!! THAT'S how you get endorsments?????

eek.gif
roll.gif
NOOO!!!!!

first nas, now odom..damn, whats' up with you ppl from queens? at least Artest is doing ok
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

And also California changes people, so yeah.....

Once you turn, you won't wanna go back.

Still that doesn't condone the %*%+%$# move by Odom.

If you put their initials together, it spells out what Odom is LO KO (Loco)
laugh.gif

C'mon Odom
grin.gif

Lips tattoo > Odoms

Im sure if something happened to both couples, Odom would regret having the girls initials tattoo'd on him much more than a pair of lips That Kenyon got.Granted both are bad choices for a tat... Odom made a bigger mistake, imo.

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

smh.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

prolly Khloe's Barney lookin ash.

9k55z4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom