Originally Posted by biff lawson

Hurricane Igor just came by to say hello

BRONX >
UPTOWN >
Biff >
YO THE WHOLE SITUATION ONLY LASTED LIKE 2 MINUTES THO
I HIT THE PRAYER RUG AND PRAISED ALLAH.... AND IT STOPPED
ALLAH AKBAR!

AND THE BX IS TRASH, I WENT TO HUNTS PT TO PICK UP SOME WEED AND ALL I SAW WAS CRACK VIALS AND USED CONDOMS ON THE SIDEWALK..AND IT STANK
lol you went to Hunts Point nothing good over there...come to my hood for a BBQ
pimp.gif
lets tear down barriers.

SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS...I ONLY KNOW 5 DUDES FROM THE BX...TWO GANGBANG AND ACT MAD PARANOID ALL THE TIME, TWO ALWAYS ACT LOUD AND TRY TO FIGHT ME AND MY DUDES FOR NO REASON..AND ONES A NERD, DUDE BE READING BOOKS ON DARWINISM AND @%%*..

THATS WHY I STAY SHELTERED IN QUEENS AND BK
WHEN I SHAVE I HAVE A BABY FACE, AND %@$**! WANNA TRY ME, BUT IM SOFT/CAN'T FIGHT

BUT WHEN THE WEATHERS NICE WE'LL CHEIF AND BBQ ONE DAY HOMES

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Hurricane Igor just came by to say hello

BRONX >
UPTOWN >
Biff >
YO THE WHOLE SITUATION ONLY LASTED LIKE 2 MINUTES THO
I HIT THE PRAYER RUG AND PRAISED ALLAH.... AND IT STOPPED
ALLAH AKBAR!

AND THE BX IS TRASH, I WENT TO HUNTS PT TO PICK UP SOME WEED AND ALL I SAW WAS CRACK VIALS AND USED CONDOMS ON THE SIDEWALK..AND IT STANK
lol you went to Hunts Point nothing good over there...come to my hood for a BBQ
pimp.gif
lets tear down barriers.

SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS...I ONLY KNOW 5 DUDES FROM THE BX...TWO GANGBANG AND ACT MAD PARANOID ALL THE TIME, TWO ALWAYS ACT LOUD AND TRY TO FIGHT ME AND MY DUDES FOR NO REASON..AND ONES A NERD, DUDE BE READING BOOKS ON DARWINISM AND @%%*..

THATS WHY I STAY SHELTERED IN QUEENS AND BK
WHEN I SHAVE I HAVE A BABY FACE, AND %@$**! WANNA TRY ME, BUT IM SOFT/CAN'T FIGHT

BUT WHEN THE WEATHERS NICE WE'LL CHEIF AND BBQ ONE DAY HOMES

I'm out in staten island & there was a tornado warning. Whole thing was crazy. When I was on my way to work this tree fell in front of the bus! I was like oh hell no im calling out. When we finally got to get around the tree everyone was clapping and cheering saying "You go bus driver!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then when I finally got to the 2nd bus I had to take, like 3 blocks away from my house yet another tree fell & a power line so we had to do another detour smh.  There were trees on the ground everywhere smh.

I'm out in staten island & there was a tornado warning. Whole thing was crazy. When I was on my way to work this tree fell in front of the bus! I was like oh hell no im calling out. When we finally got to get around the tree everyone was clapping and cheering saying "You go bus driver!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then when I finally got to the 2nd bus I had to take, like 3 blocks away from my house yet another tree fell & a power line so we had to do another detour smh.  There were trees on the ground everywhere smh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom