Question about ANATOMIC SPAWN LOW VS KOBE 9 Low Fit

QUESTION ::::::: Has anyone worn both the Kobe 9 Low and the Under Armour Anatomic Spawn? If so, how does the fit compare? I have been a size 11 in Kobe's 1-7 and for whatever reason, the Kobe 8-9 I had to go up to 11.5 because my big toe was touching the end. Just wondering if anyone has worn both and can tell me if either one is bigger than the other. They are two different brands, and each brand always seem to fit a bit different. I am ordering these online, so I won't be able to try them on and they don't exist in the city I live in, so any information would be awesome! Thanks

I have the kobe 8s and 9 elites and the anatomix mids and I feel as if the anatomix runs a little bit big compared to the Kobe's

Length and width but only because of the mesh toe box expands and loosens up a bit after after the first couple of runs. The rest of the shoe locks down fine tho....

I'd still recommend the shoe as it's better than most and it still has excellent lockdown. Just that mesh on the toe box expands the shoe atleast in my case

Back
Top Bottom