QUESTION ABOUT BANNED 1 GENERAL RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the Banned 1's are still getting a general release? I know the b-grades came out with a red x but what about the ones with the black x that were on modern-noteriety awhile back?

I came into this thread SO EXCITED thinking JB was releasing these the right way 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sadly their not. The Banned ones were a weird release for the fact they were Outlets ONLY. 

^ I know bro, I was skeptical on posting this question because i didnt wan to get people all hype, I'll watch my wording with my topic posting from now on!

still need a pair of banneds @ a non rape price

they were supposed to drop this month as a gr but it ovb aint happening

those were a good release, but I pray that they drop the general release, i was looking at the old pix on modern-noteriety of the ones with the black x and they are dope.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

those were a good release, but I pray that they drop the general release, i was looking at the old pix on modern-noteriety of the ones with the black x and they are dope.

I'm not trying 2 sound ignorant and bogus but I have the b grade version they are nice but I was hoping that they were going to have the gr version so I can keep the b grade one ds. 2 b honest though I did think it was dumb to put them in the outlets.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I dont get it, whats the joke?

the shoes your claiming to be dope are pure garbage in general & comparison to the actual banneds...the plastic leather,the big blk x's it just has fail written all over it(just like the DMP 1's).

^he's not hating on you for liking 1's..... he's just saying the version of the banned you are talking about are far inferior to the Outlet release, that's all.

Eh, the banned with the black x looked
Very cheap compared to the ones being sold
at outlets. The leather on the banned with
Red painted x had awesome authentic leather
While the ones by mn with the black x
Looked like the average leather they use.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

the shoes your claiming to be dope are pure garbage in general & comparison to the actual banneds...the plastic leather,the big blk x's it just has fail written all over it(just like the DMP 1's).
This basically. The Outlet version has superb quality. The leather is top notch and doesnt crease nearly as quick as other Jordan 1s. The ones with the black Xs are basically the DMPs with black X's all over the shoe.

You won't undestand until you see them in person.

Originally Posted by shindo03

^he's not hating on you for liking 1's..... he's just saying the version of the banned you are talking about are far inferior to the Outlet release, that's all.

THIS im a fan of 1's also out of my 40 some odd pairs over 10 are 1's but the blk x banneds are far from good i would take the dmp before those & the dmp's were god awful

when i heard about hte outlet release, i took my but to the nearest nike outlet and i got THE LALST pair in my pair hahahahaha. i havent heard much about the gr though

I know the b-grades came out with a red x
For some strange reason it irks me when people call them b-grades. By far my favorite jordan retro in a loooooonnnnnnnngggg time.
pimp.gif
Still looking for a 2nd pair tho
ohwell.gif

^my bad for being a fan of 1's. Tell me, what should I like?

man, forget the herd. like what you choose. ignore the haters.

The quality in comparison to the outlet version was a joke. Probably part of the reason they haven't been released. Seriously, search for those pics. It was just fake and cheap looking, and the X on the Jordan logo was tacky. The outlet version was one of the best releases in years.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

3f3168189e6b31fecad51b7c7fb4ac4986057cc6_r.jpg

Yep, totally would have paid 230 for some Black X Banned 1s.

3c1264f12395967f35ffc1c0bf32713632323a10_r.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!! How about getting the DMP 1 pack breds instead. Still the same shoe but without the annoying X(banned) logo. And at a much lower price as well. Oh and you get the jumpman instead of the nike air logo... I don't know about the quality of the banned 1's though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom