QUESTION ABOUT BOOBIES vol. srs business

I remember a while back when I went to the strip club and I felt some fake boobs and they were hard as a rock. Then this girl I was seeing that had about a c-cup and her's felt inflated. I guess my preference goes to fake boobs at the moment but as long as the nipple isn't pointing in different directions.

I remember a while back when I went to the strip club and I felt some fake boobs and they were hard as a rock. Then this girl I was seeing that had about a c-cup and her's felt inflated. I guess my preference goes to fake boobs at the moment but as long as the nipple isn't pointing in different directions.

I've messed w/ a few fake chested chickadees. I mean they are there, one pair was extremely hard and just redic DDs. Other pair were under the muscle Cs, felt nice. For me it is about personality. If its just a pump and dump though, then gimme the hottest thang moving.

I've messed w/ a few fake chested chickadees. I mean they are there, one pair was extremely hard and just redic DDs. Other pair were under the muscle Cs, felt nice. For me it is about personality. If its just a pump and dump though, then gimme the hottest thang moving.

I'd take em both. That chick you posted with the fake **** is sexy as hell and her **** are even't that outrageously huge like most fake **** are. I like a proportionate body with a cute face though.

I'd take em both. That chick you posted with the fake **** is sexy as hell and her **** are even't that outrageously huge like most fake **** are. I like a proportionate body with a cute face though.

fake boobies all day ima motor boatin sob!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

fake boobies all day ima motor boatin sob!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Back
Top Bottom