QUESTION ABOUT BOOBIES vol. srs business

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Diego

Your mass>Any sized breasts
no. for example can you imagine Kim K with a flat chest? I cant and thank god for that

Im more of an @*# dude.
Kim K without booty would be A LOT worse for mankind than her without breasts.

It depends on how flatchested we're talking. If a girl just has like a 34b or somewhere in that range and is beautiful otherwise it's fine with me. I'd take her before the same chick with big fake boobs. If a chick is completely flat as a board, I'd be more likely to go with the chick with the fake ****. Although I don't know if I could wife a chick with fake ****.

It depends on how flatchested we're talking. If a girl just has like a 34b or somewhere in that range and is beautiful otherwise it's fine with me. I'd take her before the same chick with big fake boobs. If a chick is completely flat as a board, I'd be more likely to go with the chick with the fake ****. Although I don't know if I could wife a chick with fake ****.

^ are those joints real? damn.

anyways, of course real are better, i dated 2 chicks with fakes, first girl i dated when she was natural small ones but a nice, very nice athletic body.broke up then like 1 year later she appears with dd, rekindled to smash and was not impressed but not unhappy..

2nd chick last year was a straight dime dd as well ..and these joints were a pleasure to be around..best fakes i ever saw felt whatever....my hats off to the doctor who made that possible..but i kept my hat on.

in closing i will say that fakes bring drama...

^ are those joints real? damn.

anyways, of course real are better, i dated 2 chicks with fakes, first girl i dated when she was natural small ones but a nice, very nice athletic body.broke up then like 1 year later she appears with dd, rekindled to smash and was not impressed but not unhappy..

2nd chick last year was a straight dime dd as well ..and these joints were a pleasure to be around..best fakes i ever saw felt whatever....my hats off to the doctor who made that possible..but i kept my hat on.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Hmmm I'm trying to figure this out, are you talking like breast cancer scare unable to get a proper mammogram drama?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Hmmm I'm trying to figure this out, are you talking like breast cancer scare unable to get a proper mammogram drama?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

As far as breasts go, I'm a nipple man.  Large, small, whatever....its all about the nipples
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Pretty much...

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

As far as breasts go, I'm a nipple man.  Large, small, whatever....its all about the nipples
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Pretty much...

I've had both, and I prefer small, pert breasts over big fake breasts. You can really feel the difference, and most of the time, the girls with the fake ones can't feel much when it comes to their own breasts. Other than just looking nice, fake breasts aren't much more useful.

Plus, most of the time girls go with whoever is cheapest and get some weird hackjob.

At the end of the day, natural > fake.

I've had both, and I prefer small, pert breasts over big fake breasts. You can really feel the difference, and most of the time, the girls with the fake ones can't feel much when it comes to their own breasts. Other than just looking nice, fake breasts aren't much more useful.

Plus, most of the time girls go with whoever is cheapest and get some weird hackjob.

At the end of the day, natural > fake.

u know what im sayin..

my exp is the girl got somthing to prove when she gets fakes, then she gotta show every tom harry ****..

u know what im sayin..

my exp is the girl got somthing to prove when she gets fakes, then she gotta show every tom harry ****..

Normally, I'd go for the large fake boobs. But since you chose Kate Hudson as an example, she is one of the sexiest white women alive so I'd have to go with her.

Normally, I'd go for the large fake boobs. But since you chose Kate Hudson as an example, she is one of the sexiest white women alive so I'd have to go with her.

Small **** are ok...as long as they look good. Some chicks with small **** just look horrible. Saggy itty bitties are not whats popping

Small **** are ok...as long as they look good. Some chicks with small **** just look horrible. Saggy itty bitties are not whats popping

If I'm dating the girl off of the issue of real (small) boobs or (big) fake boobs then I'll choose fake big ones as long as it was a good boob job.

If I'm dating the girl off of the issue of real (small) boobs or (big) fake boobs then I'll choose fake big ones as long as it was a good boob job.

Back
Top Bottom