Question about California's marijuana culture

Can you smoke on probation? 
Not likely I believe they test you every time you see your po

You on probation bruh? Lol

I am. :lol: off the 14th :pimp: I smoked heavy because they never dropped a cup on me. Now that I'm getting off soon I had to quit temporarily because they will...

Supervised you gotta wait and see. Unsupervised blaze away

Names mean nothing... My homie works at a dispensary and they sell the same strain of OG in 5 different jars, 5 different names, and 5 different prices :lol:

Cops are usually chill in LA if you're up front and don't lie to them... I try not to drive with bud on me too much, just to avoid a ticket.

That's not true always. My homies out in Colorado work on specific strains and keep them true. One dude has grown the same strain of bubba since 98. Yeah a lot of people do be but not always. The name just tells you what it's crossed with. J1= jack herrer crossed with skunk #1. For example. Anyone who takes pride in it won't bs names.

Names also don't mean it will be fire. Take that bubba I was talking about. Take a clone put it outside with minimal care and it will be hot garbage. Mass produced indoor can be hot garbage too. It's all in how the people take care of it and cure it.

Names also don't mean it will be fire. Take that bubba I was talking about. Take a clone put it outside with minimal care and it will be hot garbage. Mass produced indoor can be hot garbage too. It's all in how the people take care of it and cure it.

Real talk.

Back
Top Bottom