Question about jordan packages this year

People in the know have said that it's a possibility on the 4 models that carried Nike Air but hasn't beenconfirmed as of yet (no clue if that includes the Nike on the II's; production should already be completed on those, btw).

you should have welcomed him when he made his first post

The $!$@ does that have to do with this post? Maybe this is the first time that he saw him post. I haven't seen him before so welcome, AIRcabreros.

To answer your question, there has been talk about Nike Air making a return to the shoes that it was originally on, but I don't have any info on thematter.

even if some shoes do have "Nike Air", the shaping will look different most likely, so not really an "OG" look...

malumouse nobody likes you- and welcome aircabreros, i doubt they will throw the nike air logo on the packaged retroes, but you never know...

Welcome, AIRcabreros, and yes, there have been rumors to bring back the 'Nike Air' in the packages

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
2008 is going to be straight Garbage. IMO retro Jordans have been on the decline since 2006. The fact thatthere are only going to be packs disgusts me.The last pair or Jordans I bought were theFire Red 3's.
tired.gif

Only shoes that have gained some or little interest from myself were the playoff/aqua 8's since then.

Well, looking on the brightside I'll be able to save alot more money this year

Some people have hinted that Nike Air WILL be making a return on the III's, IV's, V's and VI's but it hasn't been CONFIRMED yet. We shouldknow shortly since the IV pack samples should be dropping soon.. But knowing how sneaky JB has tried to be I wouldn't put it past them to give us sampleswith the Jumpman and then release them with Nike Air in the actual packs... Time will tell...

Welcome to NT...

malumouse are you even a shoehead? because most shoeheads help each other out they don't just be rude or mean to people.

anyways NIKE AIR would be awesomes!!! but doubt it...

malumouse are you even a shoehead? because most shoeheads help each other out they don't just be rude or mean to people
laugh.gif
at you thinking that you have to be nice if you ashoehead. a shoehead likes shoes it has nothing to do with how they treat people

Originally Posted by malumouse

Originally Posted by tdog91184

The $!$@ does that have to do with this post? Maybe this is the first time that he saw him post. I haven't seen him before so welcome, AIRcabreros.

To answer your question, there has been talk about Nike Air making a return to the shoes that it was originally on, but I don't have any info on the matter.

this is why he should have been welcomed on his first post
why isnt the NT staff pic under your name?...oh yea
laugh.gif

I was wondering if the shoes in the packages will have some sort of "uniqueness" to them. Such as how the DMP XI had the gold jumpman, so the shoescould be easily recognized that they are from their respective packages and not just a "normal" retro. Does that make sense??? lol

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by malumouse

Originally Posted by tdog91184

To answer your question, there has been talk about Nike Air making a return to the shoes that it was originally on, but I don't have any info on the matter.

this is why he should have been welcomed on his first post
why isnt the NT staff pic under your name?...oh yea
laugh.gif
HAHAHA, Good one!!!! He reminds me of a guy that couldn't make it as a cop so he's a security guard instead... LOL
roll.gif

It would be so nice if Meth enabled the "ignore" feature for NY so we could just click it and never seeanother one of his posts... How nice wouldthat be?

Originally Posted by purepwrta

I was wondering if the shoes in the packages will have some sort of "uniqueness" to them. Such as how the DMP XI had the gold jumpman, so the shoes could be easily recognized that they are from their respective packages and not just a "normal" retro. Does that make sense??? lol

That is what Gentry is aiming for. He is saying that he wants to "respect the OG collectors", but I still don't see why he can't bringback Nike Air. For example, on the Retro Black/Red XV's, the lace tips were gold, but OG laces were silver. He wants to put slight changes to be able todistinguish OG from Retro.

Back
Top Bottom