Question about Restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught the Jordan 11’s space jam restock from shiekh, just had a question these came out in dec of 16 a year and a half ago. Why would they just sit on them for that long? Just sitting in a random warehouse for a year and a half?

Just trying to figure out if compnays sit on full size runs like this on the regular? Or are these returns being resold. I don’t like buying returns and would be kind of dissapointed if that’s what’s going on but find it hard to believe they have a full size run of returns.

Just trying to figure out if compnays sit on full size runs like this on the regular? Or are these returns being resold. I don’t like buying returns and would be kind of dissapointed if that’s what’s going on but find it hard to believe they have a full size run of returns.

I think it's a mix of returns, shows Nikw/JB sits on, and shoes that didnt sell(overseas and such) so instead of sending them to an outlet why not sell them at full retail?

I've been saying this since restocks started happening more and more. Restocks are are going to be a part of Nike/JB's business model from here on out and to have (poaaible) quarterly restoscks, it builds hype and creates demand IMO. It would just be a smart business decision to do it that way
IMO. as for the pair you ordered if they look bad, then try and sell them before your return limit expires. If not just return them. You really cant lose that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom