QUESTION ABOUT SB DUNKS (1ST SERIES, 2ND SERIES, ETC..)

Does the color of the box correlate to which series they are??

For example, since the silver box was first, that would be the 1st series. Then came the pink box, so that would be the 2nd series. Then the blk/blue box (3rdseries)....and now the gold box which must be the 4th series.

am I reaching or is this how it all works?

first series werent a silver box.

pro b's came before sb's and i believe first serie SB's came in orange box. 2nd series were silver box ...

sorry dont really follow SB's anymore. someone would be able to answer your question.

"Series" more correlated to drop date.

The "first Series" of SB's were the Mulders, Supas, Forbes, and Gino 1's.

All came with fat tongue and the regular Nike orange box, all released pretty limitedly to a select group of skate shops and shoe boutiques and I believe allprobably sold for or close to retail.

I think up to like the "Third Series" still were sold in orange boxes - sharks, flashes, etc...

i knew i thought of 5 series for a reason.. I had a pair of wht/navy pro b's in middle school but dont remember a specific color box either..

pics of pro b boxes??

The 3rd series was pretty much the last series that was labeled.

It pretty goes by box colors now....

1st and 2nd set = Orange box

pro b boxes were orange, as were the 1st series (as mentioned by swoshmn) and the second series (flashes, sharks, bison highs, lodens, denims) the 3rd series(heinekens, supreme highs, etc...) came in the silver boxes.

Second series actually came in the orange Box. I still have my Flashes and Lodens sitting on ice.

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

wtf orange box?? damn that was ahead of my time

smh at Nt-er sb heads not knowing about orange boxes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SWOOSH! u still go to hermosa?

Id say supas or forbes are the best ever. too bad my supas are beat!

yeah the first series came in regular nike boxes. There's nothing special about the boxes at all.

weren't there two series of silver? like the time between 03 and 04. that would make pink 4, black 5 and gold 6.

^its really not that serious. shoe boxes doesnt indicates the series because SBs were never released as a pack since the 1st and 2nd series.

i remember when they released all of the 1st series at once (mulders, ginos, forbes, supas) and shortly thereafter the chocs, zoos, paul brown highs, gino IIswere released at the same time as well - which were also considered the 1st series.

then the supreme lows came a year later at 2 release dates: winter and spring.

then the 2nd series came out all at one release date: bisons, lodens, sharks, and flashes - shortly after that the denims came out at a different date and theywere considered 2nd series SBs

3rd series came out with red toe bisons, takashis, and some other mess along with heinekens, the city packs, etc...but they were released at different dates.

they havent released packs like that since unless you count the supreme highs.

Back
Top Bottom