question about the bordeaux's

im way too young to of had these whent they released in 92 but the way the gratish silver kind of mixes in with the black and purplis color is
pimp.gif

cop x3 atleast... more if i got a job by then

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Mainly all the 7's are my favorite, since 92' was the year I was born. These & the "Hares" are shoes I couldn't picture not having! Can't wait until these drop...

laugh.gif

And i also noticed on the dude who had two pairs DS on first page...

y'all notice how the tongues had different colors? Wow... wonder if every pair was unique to its own
cut/color placement of the fabric.

Any who... these shoes are the Mick Jagger of the Jordan lineup.

So ugly... THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!

Two pairs easy McQueesy.

most ppl hop on the bandwagon and want something they cant obtain easily if it's a og un-retroed colorway.

half the ppl on the board probably thought they were ugly when first released like the carmines back in the day as these sat on shelves on sale til the viii's made it's debut.

anyways i speak for myself when i say these were loved and still loved by me when i had them in the early 90's, and were worn everywhere i went til they were completely trashed.

most ppl hop on the bandwagon and want something they cant obtain easily if it's a og un-retroed colorway.

half the ppl on the board probably thought they were ugly when first released like the carmines back in the day as these sat on shelves on sale til the viii's made it's debut.

anyways i speak for myself when i say these were loved and still loved by me when i had them in the early 90's, and were worn everywhere i went til they were completely trashed.

One word for this shoe being retrod=hypebeasts,why i say this,for the simple fact that i trully remember that the majority of kids and adults didnt like this cw of the 7,i remember a couple kids at my school getting these cause they were the only cw left sitting on shelves and they couldnt get the cw{7} they really wanted,but since they were never retrod hypebeasts are going to try to get the public to believe this was a highly sought after jordan sig shoe,wrooooooooooooooooooooooooong,people might beasts over these nowadays,but there still ugly to me,easy pass,if hypebeasts said the newest pro-wings being retrod were the best shoes to get then people would fall for it just cause they think its the thing to do,people are going to buy these off of peer pressure,when the majority thinks something good,then followers follow,even if its trash.

^^^^ Couldn't agree more

It's all hype.

When any retro comes out people all of a sudden are in love with the OG's and have been waiting for them.

You could release any jordan with tie dye fur and diamonds on it but if the majority of people on NT like it then everyone will. And, attach the word "limited", oh man they would fly like crazy.

As for these, I think they are sub par. Not crazy about them but I would maybe cop if the price was cheap.

My grails. My first pair of Jordans, still have them in crib size.

Been waiting on these to re-release.

Really lookin forward to this release ......... I remember Kadeem Hardison AKA "Dwayne Wayne" Rockin these on the tv show "A Different World" as a kid lol........ memories ......

I disagree that this shoe is considered Hypebeast in any OG colorway. The VII sat on the shelves because it was the model. It was designed to be a slim/technical shoe with muted colorways combined with vibrant Huarache sleeves and soles. It didn't have the soles/pulltabs/lacelocks or the VI or the bulky techincal look and straps of the VIII. The VII easily gets the least love of the three similar designs because it's Huarache based. It's always been a love/hate Jordan.

Looking foward to a retro, the VII is massively underrated.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

One word for this shoe being retrod=hypebeasts,why i say this,for the simple fact that i trully remember that the majority of kids and adults didnt like this cw of the 7,i remember a couple kids at my school getting these cause they were the only cw left sitting on shelves and they couldnt get the cw{7} they really wanted,but since they were never retrod hypebeasts are going to try to get the public to believe this was a highly sought after jordan sig shoe,wrooooooooooooooooooooooooong,people might beasts over these nowadays,but there still ugly to me,easy pass,if hypebeasts said the newest pro-wings being retrod were the best shoes to get then people would fall for it just cause they think its the thing to do,people are going to buy these off of peer pressure,when the majority thinks something good,then followers follow,even if its trash.
thats all wrong just cause people didnt like them back in the early 90's doesnt mean they wont like them now.
styles change and styles come back. what if back then those colors wern't liked too much and now they are

that was the case for the OG grapes they sat on shelves and no one liked them but now they everybody's grail.

not everyone is a hypebeast

Originally Posted by bittersweet

'Spect.

Pics please...

Cheesze Whiz used to be dinner.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by bittersweet

'Spect.

Pics please...

Cheesze Whiz used to be dinner.

Pics of the crib size?
34yxz7n.png

MAN LOVE THE AIR JORDAN VII'S BUT THIS COLOR WAY IS OVERRATED TO ME IAM SORRY JUST DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL OVER THIS UGLY COLOR WAY BUT STILL GOING TO COP FOR MY COLLECTION BUT WILL NEVER ROCKEM

MAN LOVE THE AIR JORDAN VII'S BUT THIS COLOR WAY IS OVERRATED TO ME IAM SORRY JUST DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL OVER THIS UGLY COLOR WAY BUT STILL GOING TO COP FOR MY COLLECTION BUT WILL NEVER ROCKEM

at the time this shoe came out, the sneaker thing had peaked
a lot of people were getting out of sneakers, into timbos and such
this sneaker kind of has that mountain-climber vibe if you as me
a basketball sneaker no doubt, but un-sneakerlike in coloring and shape

my theory

and so a lot of people copped these when they originally came out
and they have been patiently waiting for the retro

it used to be in a group of the "non-retros" with the mil.b. 4, fire red 3, 4, 5; grapes,etc.
and this is one of the few out of that group people used to hell about on niketalk 5-10 years ago
that hasn't dropped yet (wht/blk/red 6 as well..)

it doesn't matter, but i won't cop this, never liked it because it never looked like a nasty basketball shoe to me

i love how people say people only want them because they hype and the never been retro everybody got different taste and like different things i like the color on the sneaker and if a sneakers is limited doesnt mean everyone gonna run and get them i dont think most of the jordan bin r that good

Back
Top Bottom