question about un DSin Cool grey IV?

I have a pair of DS cool grey IV's that I was thinking about wearing
do you guys think it's ok to rock em or would the mid sole crack

I have a pair of DS cool grey IV's that I was thinking about wearing
do you guys think it's ok to rock em or would the mid sole crack

You'll be fine.. Stop being a vag
smile.gif
lol

the paint on my midsoles chipped but i didnt really care its white on white unless you started at me shoes for a good 5 mins u wont notice it they look ds and there is no point in buying shoes if you aint gonna wear them

the paint on my midsoles chipped but i didnt really care its white on white unless you started at me shoes for a good 5 mins u wont notice it they look ds and there is no point in buying shoes if you aint gonna wear them

yeah they do crack. only the paint tho, I wore my DS pair 3 times and there is already visible paint chipping all over the insides of both shoes midsoles, and the white bubble part of the midsoles by each pinky toe has cracking. the game is !%$@%% up smh

yeah they do crack. only the paint tho, I wore my DS pair 3 times and there is already visible paint chipping all over the insides of both shoes midsoles, and the white bubble part of the midsoles by each pinky toe has cracking. the game is !%$@%% up smh

they did come out in 2004, but that 6 years shouldnt be enough to make them crumble. as long as the midsole feels right and the air bubble is clear, youll be fine. im starting to sell some of my older kicks for this reason though...

they did come out in 2004, but that 6 years shouldnt be enough to make them crumble. as long as the midsole feels right and the air bubble is clear, youll be fine. im starting to sell some of my older kicks for this reason though...

The air will hold up but i am almost 90% sure the paint in the midsole will crack. Doesn't matter how long the shoes been out because my CDP 3s cracked after 10 times after wearing..

Back
Top Bottom