Question for Californians.......

When do you all plan on going through with that bill to legalize marijuana so Texas can follow suit?
pimp.gif

Going through a research committee, should be on the ballot next year. Signed a perdition earlier today or yesterday

Man... if you come out here you would swear its 100% legal... seriously. Its like smoking a cig out in public. Not that serious.

doubt it will pass anyway. the public denied gay marriages, they arent going to let the state get overrun with potheads.
laugh.gif

and even if it did, texas isnt exactly the place that follows californias examples.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

doubt it will pass anyway. the public denied gay marriages, they arent going to let the state get overrun with potheads.
laugh.gif

and even if it did, texas isnt exactly the place that follows californias examples.
roll.gif

But what are the ads going to say against marijuana? Reefer Madness?
laugh.gif

Even Arnie is for it

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Man... if you come out here you would swear its 100% legal... seriously. Its like smoking a cig out in public. Not that serious.

maybe in the bay...the rest of the state is largely a different story

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

If states could actually find a way to make money off gay marriage it would be legal
laugh.gif

California will probably legalize it just because their deficit is so bad.

Originally Posted by Nash

Oh yea, I dont know about the rest of the state..

California will probably legalize it just because their deficit is so bad.

They already tax the shops that sell weed.

Wish it was like that here. We were blazing in my girl's dorm room last semester and started on the topic of cops and how you pretty much are gettinglocked up if you get caught. Her homegirl
pimp.gif
broke out in a screwface andstarted telling us about how it's practically legal up there, medical card or not.

Originally Posted by Nash

Gotta love living here in the bay
pimp.gif
Where you stay out attho?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by enrique23

Me and my boy were at a stoplight waitin for the light to change. Look at the car next to us and it's a squad card. We make eye contact, Iexhale, hit him with the "sup my blunts big"
laugh.gif

I can't lie I was a lil shook, didn't think that *++* was gonna fly.

Weed is legal here, for the most part. Most cops, if they catch you with weed will make you stomp it out and keep it pushin'. Some don't even care,%#** they probably smoke too.
laugh.gif
We got the best greens and it's easily accessible. Finding out people DON'T smoke is surprising.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Me and my boy were at a stoplight waitin for the light to change. Look at the car next to us and it's a squad card. We make eye contact, I exhale, hit him with the "sup my blunts big"
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Weed is legal here, for the most part. Most cops, if they catch you with weed will make you stomp it out and keep it pushin'. Some don't even care, %#** they probably smoke too.
laugh.gif
We got the best greens and it's easily accessible. Finding out people DON'T smoke is surprising.

co-sign.
i'm in central cali.
i know a few cops that have their cards too.
pimp.gif

Honestly though, it really does feel like weed is legal here. Cops have bigger problems to worry about them some kids smoking pot. It's so ridiculouslyeasy to get too.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Me and my boy were at a stoplight waitin for the light to change. Look at the car next to us and it's a squad card. We make eye contact, I exhale, hit him with the "sup my blunts big"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
..............but HPD ain't having that
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom