Question For Female NTers. Guys are welcome too!!!!

Alright so basically the females in the family were having their lady talks... and they were talking about gay guys and how it's better to have gay guys asfriends rather than girlfriends, because according to them, girls are back stabbers, they try to go after their man and you can't really trust them blahblah blah....

My sister and my cousins were talking about how they always keep in touch with the few gay friends they have because they don't trust girls and becausethey give the wrong advices
laugh.gif
Even my Aunties were saying that if therewere any gay guys around their time, they would have had them as friends, but back then gays were on the hide out.

So I asked the Wifey about this subject, and she was telling me, that she would actually prefer to have gay friends rather than girlfriends, for the exact samereasons the females in the family just mentioned. She stated that she can't stand girls and she wouldn't hang out with straight guys for the simplefact that it's a respect issue in our relationship.

At first I didn't get it, I was like, well isn't it still the same? Just because their sexual preference is different doesn't change the fact thatthey're guys. But then now I get it, Fellas you know how we have that ONE homegirl that is just part of the guys? Drinks, loves video games and sports, andthe guys treat her like the baby sister. I guess it's the same situation for them.

Ladies, am I right? Do yall prefer gay guys as friends?

i always found that the females that stay w/problems w/other females are the problem themselves and not everyone else...

i dont have any male gay friends

Last time we had a thread that started off with "Question for female NTers"........well you guys already know what happened.

I prefer good people whether they are gay or straight, male or female. I have never had a situation where my girlfriends have "back stabbed" me sothat argument that girls are catty and useless as friends is untrue for me. Maybe they should get better friends?
i always found that the females that stay w/problems w/other females are the problem themselves and not everyone else...

Exactly.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this is it exactly

That's what exactly what I said, but they brought up the fact that girls aren't really there for you the way you would want them... Like say if me& wifey got into an argument, and then she talked about it with her girls, her girls would be like "well $!+! him, you don't need him, who does hethink he is??"... that type of influence.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

That's what exactly what I said, but they brought up the fact that girls aren't really there for you the way you would want them... Like say if me & wifey got into an argument, and then she talked about it with her girls, her girls would be like "well $!+! him, you don't need him, who does he think he is??"... that type of influence.

i don't think a gay male friend would be any different assuming we are talking about extra feminine gay men...

I don't have many gay guy friends. So i can't help there. But women dont trust women because we are all @#%!#$@

i have 2 gay friends. 1 like the guy from will and grace. he's cool. that super flamboyant gay. he has so many female friends its not even funny cause heprovides a comfort that their BF wont bang him, and if they did, thanks cause they dont want a Dl guy.
then i have 1 like lafayette from true blood. same as other dude, but less flamboyant. many lady friends cause he's the "protector" of sorts.actually dude could probally defeat me in a pure fisticuff duel.

anyways i can see why girls like gay guys. like girls that your boyfriend wont bang. unless hes DL.

My gay guy friends are more likely to be truly honest with me than my girl friends. If I am shopping and I try something on, my gay guy friend won'thesitate to say, "Oh honey that's a big negative." They make better shopping buddies!!

QFT. There are many females out there that are like that but there are just as many females that aren't like that. My best friend is a female and I alsohave a few other really good friends that are females and other girls that I see/hang around on the reg.

Yeah some of you girls be trippin. I see those girls on Maury, " GIRRRL, I'M SOOORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SLEEP WITH YO MAN. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!I SWEAR TO GOD, IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, PLEEEEEASE!!!"

Honestly, some of my gay male friends are way more drama than my female friends..

But it seems like the kind of female who says "I can't hang out with other females" is gonna be pretty problematic either way.

Gays have a lot of drama too, but I really value mine because they have both the male and female perspective yet I know they want nothing from me... i.e. sex,relationship etc like my other male friends.

Back
Top Bottom