Question For My Tall NT'ers 6'0 & Up Vol. Sup my shorts too short

button down long sleeve with camo shorts where dey do dat at

i do...

come at me famb

You can also try LRG... Might be a little urban but I like their fit.

FYI, I'm a big guy.

6'6
man i got stuck with buying some arizona camos..
they're alright .. but they could be longer..
i really aint trying to show my bow legged-ness..
that's why i like them long.. pause

Old Navy extra length if you're being cheap.
Shorts above the knee is really the new swag? :lol: Y'all out here showing thigh now? :rofl:

Well if you're above 27 yeah

No grown man should be walking around with short hanging and sagging. Example of AI here :x Looking like a god damn juvenile

No grown man should be walking around with short hanging and sagging. Example of AI here :x Looking like a god damn juvenile

Y'all love to exaggerate. I'm not talking about A.I. style more like

I refuse to walk around looking like this tho

Fashionista NTers walking round in
shorts_BWMkt-thumb-430x336-83062%25255B1%25255D.jpg

baptiste-shorts-e1281853827252.jpg

and
41Hpd8YNtsL._SL500_SY246_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

thinking they doin' it and lookin' important.

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0132_5661_277&catId=cat5180435 here's those AE longer length camos, they get horrible reviews though and 12.5 inches doesn't even seem that long on us 6fters. I'd have to try them on, but I'm not walking in one of those stores. They don't keep the non smediums in store, you gotta order.

Also with the 'cover that knee' crew :tongue:

If it's any consolation shorts above my knee will have my girl thinkin I want dudes, she's said so.  I go with Rothco's.  Surprisingly heavy quality but I got mine a lil big and a lil long.  But at 6'5" no one's lookin like AI.

How about 5'10, lightskin,and I can count to ten in espanol.
:lol:

Anyway, 6'1" and I'm not fond of shorts that go way past knee length. An inch or two below the knee is fine. Last time I bought a bunch of cargo shorts was at H&M. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom