Question for those on a military base

Did any of your BX/PX receive the laser XV or Countdown Pack?

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Please respond only if you have specific information about your BX/PX or have credible info from a trusted source; no theories, please.

Umm... i dont think any military base is goin to have an urban account. CountdownPacks and hte LazerXV were both limited to urban accounts...
hope that helped.

Originally Posted by novaballer

Umm... i dont think any military base is goin to have an urban account. CountdownPacks and hte LazerXV were both limited to urban accounts...
hope that helped.

I know they went to urbans; sometimes bases get stuff you might not expect them to get. I only have access to Ft. Campbell and was curious to see if anyBX/PXs received them.

Naw, they don't get the limited releases. They are getting the black and red XX3 though.

I think there have been times in the past when some (not all) BX/PXs received some limited stuff. I may be wrong, but I could have sworn I read some stuff inthe past stating people found limited things at a BX/PX.

hell no...and my base is one of the biggest in the USA...Eglin...they dont even get all the GRs...it all depends on the manager though...I don't thinkgetting Js is high on their priority list

I was stationed in Norfolk and now i am in san diego all i have ever seen were GR's

I was stationed in Norfolk (I'm out of the Navy now, good conduct of course
grin.gif
) and the NEX was getting the GR's down there, but of coursethey'd open up at 9am and that was too risky when you get dudes camping out in the food court waiting for the gates to open. My boy told me who is stilldown there that they did receive them. Didn't inquire too much about the price.

On a side note, I need to hit up Little Creek if and when I get down to Va in the future. I still got that reservist ID. I need that discount.
grin.gif

The only base I know that gets EXCLUSIVES is in OKINAWA Japan... all the bases I been to in the states usually get GR... Although CAMP Lejune had a few limitedjoints ....

Depends on the Manager like someone stated .. I remember a LONG TIME ago Camp Pend didnt get no Jordan then thru chat rooms personal contacts and a bunch offriends, we started harrasing the Manager and asking her to show us the calander and every time a jordan was coming out we point at it and she order the Jordanand they were kind enough to send us a few pairs ..

Also when they said no they special order them for us and most time we get our pairs .. but Im talking way back when Jordan was at XI XII XII .. lmao .. soyeah!

It does not depend on the store manager I talk with ours here on Tinker AFB. I am in the Army but I recruit in OKC it depends on the size of the store. Theyare broken down categories small, medium, and large. Hands down the the Navy has the best because they always have a ton of Jordan's and other items. I amfrom Jacksonville, FL and I go to NEX every time I am home.

I know that NOB (Norfolk) did not get the Countdown Pack because my barber is a huge Jordan head and his uncle works in the shoe department at the NEX and theydid not get them.

Little Creek in 757 did get countdown package.

100 cheaper than msrp too.

IMO Little Creek has the best NEX in Hampton Roads. Oceana and NOB sucks.

Okinawa does NOT get limited crap. the only thing close to limited was the OLNL's. damn that place sucked ( Oki and the nex.) but as far as NEX's, 32ndst in San Diego got the DMP's and would let you buy up to 5 packs too. STUPID!!! as for this last pack, i have no idea. partly because i could really careless about either shoe

Thanks for the info!

Ft. Campbell claims to be the biggest PX in the world, but they don't seem to get limited stuff. I am trying to A) figure out why and B) devise a plan tochange that trend.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TerrenceD

It does not depend on the store manager I talk with ours here on Tinker AFB. I am in the Army but I recruit in OKC it depends on the size of the store. They are broken down categories small, medium, and large. Hands down the the Navy has the best because they always have a ton of Jordan's and other items. I am from Jacksonville, FL and I go to NEX every time I am home.
Like i said when i was in Camp Pendleton they never received a pair of Js and we meaning me and a few peoples started getting on the Managers ears andthen we did .. stuff probably have change but is you think managers dont have a say so you are wrong ...

However, with that said not all managers are going to get the backing of their higher ups ...

Example .. not all FL/FA get all release but if you are a hot manager or have pulls in the company ... most likely screwing the DM or something (LOL) ordistribution .. you can pull some strings to get a few limited joints .. yeap yeap

I live by Fort Leavenworth, I go there about every week.
I got my Fire Red 5's from there last year. They occasionally get some nice forces, and after about a month they go on clearance.
They usually get like B'loyals, and Ol'skool's. Nothing that good and appealing.
Umm...when my Uncle retired, we went to Fort Knox, and they had some Pure$ 3's, BC 3's, and Black XX2.

Hope this helped.

I only say what I know and I know what the manager told me. So whatever happens happens it really do not matter me because I have the hook with my boy thatworks at Footaction in Texas. So I am good and Tinker AFB and Ft. Still do have anything but 12.5's and nuretro 1's.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I live by Fort Leavenworth, I go there about every week.
I got my Fire Red 5's from there last year. They occasionally get some nice forces, and after about a month they go on clearance.
They usually get like B'loyals, and Ol'skool's. Nothing that good and appealing.
Umm...when my Uncle retired, we went to Fort Knox, and they had some Pure$ 3's, BC 3's, and Black XX2.

Hope this helped.

Hey that's weird, I live by Fort Leavenworth too. I haven't seen any sig shoes there in a while but last I checked they had Big Funds and someForces.
And I was at Fort Knox over Thanksgiving and I copped the last pair of white/orange blaze VIIIs for $108.

You go to LHS?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom