Question for those on a military base

Nellis gets every GR.

We also got BMP, I THINK DMP not so sure though. We have never received anything under an urban account and we didn't get the CD package.

We do have a very nice array of nike shoes too.

Do your AAFES sell jordan clothes? Nellis doesn't and I would love to get some discounted JB gear.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Do your AAFES sell jordan clothes? Nellis doesn't and I would love to get some discounted JB gear.

We get most of the JB clothing that comes out with the shoes. Most of the times they hit the 0.97/0.96 discount rack.

On the clothes its a hit and miss kind of thing sometimes they do. I never seen jeans in the stores I remember getting the red road jersey at Ft. Carson PX in97 or 98 it was made by Nike.

All you guys, thanks for serving the country...After what you guys sacrifice for all of us I think they should go out of their way to get the good stuff onbases...

Its a shame that JB cares sooo much about not giving discount that they can't hook you guys up more often....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

All you guys, thanks for serving the country...After what you guys sacrifice for all of us I think they should go out of their way to get the good stuff on bases...

Its a shame that JB cares sooo much about not giving discount that they can't hook you guys up more often....
ohwell.gif

good to hear that not everyone hates us. usually get alot of slack for it. don't know why, but do. 11 yrs strong though.

as for giving us discounts, foot locker will give 20% on most Jordans. 11 lows got the discount, but not the vii's a few years back.
when a NEX get some, it's usually a nice discount. black/red viii's were 109.99 no tax. So it all works out.
thanks again though bro. we all apreciate it.

good to hear that not everyone hates us. usually get alot of slack for it. don't know why, but do. 11 yrs strong though.

as for giving us discounts, foot locker will give 20% on most Jordans. 11 lows got the discount, but not the vii's a few years back.
when a NEX get some, it's usually a nice discount. black/red viii's were 109.99 no tax. So it all works out.
thanks again though bro. we all apreciate it.

Yeah I don't understand why people hate on us either. Been in the Navy for 13 years. We can discounts at about every shoe store in the mall here in VA.Well I can only speak for Greenbriar Mall. Its 20% but not on Jordans or Air Force Ones.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Little Creek in 757 did get countdown package.

100 cheaper than msrp too.
Yeah, every pairf of (numbered) jordan released at the exchange are no more than $120-130. I believe the countdown package was that cheap.

The Nex in Yokosuka gets alot of GRs, normally a little late but most of the time we get them. Havent seen the countdown pack show up yet. We always get theBrand Jordan stuff as well. They normally stock alot of Jordan apparel too.

Are your NEX/BX getting the black XX3 on the 16th? I thought these were coming out on the 23rd?

Ft. Meade released the Fusion 12's over a week before XMAS, most shoe stores didn't release until 1/06/08

I know that Ft. Lewis in WA got the LS DTRT III's but they didn't recieve the Countdown Package..

I was stationed in ft. lewis, wa. its a hit and miss between the ft. lewis px and the near by mchord afb bx. but i bought the following from both px and bx:dmp's, olnl, dtrt iii's, fusion xii, and numerous premium af 1's. sometimes they get them and release on release date or their shipment is late andthey have them a week or two later. not really to consistent even with the gr's.

im over in germany right now, lately its been kinda slow on jb. i think the only ones we got for 07 were the pures 3's, aquas, and bmp. awhile back we gotalmost every single gr, but no one was copping them so everytime they got something in it'll get markdown 75%.

Back
Top Bottom