question for those with tats...

10121_532610013829_72801878_31099568_7516497_n.jpg

laugh.gif
Crucifix with Bible verse, No Pain No Gain tattoo, can you say cliché? What's next? Praying hands holding a rosary? Just stop you're notimpressing anyone.

Edit: Just saw the Time is Money tattoo, when you get older you're gonna think what was I thinking when I got these !%%%%% tattoos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif
Crucifix with Bible verse, No Pain No Gain tattoo, can you say cliché? What's next? Praying hands holding a rosary? Just stop you're not impressing anyone.

Edit: Just saw the Time is Money tattoo, when you get older you're gonna think what was I thinking when I got these !%%%%% tattoos.
laugh.gif
Who cares? I love the look of them and I plan to be fully covered with a bunch of random stuff that resemble me.

You're probably broke and can't afford them anyway
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCStylez

laugh.gif
Crucifix with Bible verse, No Pain No Gain tattoo, can you say cliché? What's next? Praying hands holding a rosary? Just stop you're not impressing anyone.

laugh.gif
Who cares? I love the look of them and I plan to be fully covered with a bunch of random stuff that resemble me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Great comeback guy. I'm glad you pride yourselfin having enough money to cover your body with life lessons taught by Mr. Rodgers, you know you've made it in the world when you can achieve that.

Originally Posted by DCStylez

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Great comeback guy. I'm glad you pride yourself in having enough money to cover your body with life lessons taught by Mr. Rodgers, you know you've made it in the world when you can achieve that.
Either way my life >>>>>>>>>>> yours
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

22 and will never work for another man the rest of my life. Let me guess you're an admin assistant at a law firm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just did the chest yesterday ##** was rediculous but if u got good mind power n loud music ur good

121pv6e.jpg

Some people get really random tattoos for no reason other than just to get another tattoo. It's just a huge contrast in how people respect their bodies.There is no right and wrong when it comes to a tattoo, the only person that matters in the decision behind getting it is the person getting it. No furtherexplanation should be necessary.

That doesn't stop me from thinking that a lot of tattoos are really stupid. I had a roommate when I was in college that was obsessed with Blink 182. He gotthe Blink 182 rabbit tattooed on one arm, the Scorpio sign tattooed on his other arm, and he might have gotten some Blink 182 face tattooed in another spot.I'll never understand it because I'm not attached to the music in the same fashion he is. I think the music sucks, but to each their own. If he'spassionate about it, he's passionate about it.

With all of that said, I just can't think of anything worthy enough to ink on my body. I've lived a pretty non-traumatic life. I don't have enoughpride to permanently ink where I'm from, when I was born, what my astrological sign is, my mom, my wife, etc. It's just not something I'm seriousenough about. Maybe something will happen someday to change my mind, but until then I'm ink free.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

that BETTER be your mothers name

DEFINITLY moms name.. would never get caught slippin wit a chick tatted on me

embarassed.gif
i feel soo stupid cause we not even together no more, and not goneget back together. and i got it twice being a simp after she broke up wid me.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

but ugh, tatts on the chest dont hurt at all. you just have to have your own way of taking the pain. i try and controll my breathing and think about the waywett box feels.
but anything below the chest is PAIN. i could barely take it i aint gone lie, i dont even want more tatz on my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom