QUESTION FOR YOU COLLECTORS??!!

I've started buying J's since January 2004, my freshmen year of high school. My first pair of J's were the black/gold patent leather 1's.

I started buying my own shoes when I got my first job in summer 1997. I had a decent amount of shoes already because my parents used to get me Nikes but when Istarted buying them myself, that was a different ballgame because it was my money. I guess I started looking at it from a collecting aspect when the 14'sand Penny 4's came out in late 1998. The rest is history.

i started buying jays around late 06. and ive always worn jordans and nike though all my life. but i started buying lots and collecting in 06

I started collecting in late 06'. but i have always worn jordans and nike shoes all my life.

^you work on your post count more than anyone in all of niketalk buddy
i swear you never leave your computer and post useless stuff like this all the time. i think its partly your fault JB is "the laughing stock ofniketalk"
yeah i made one post that doesnt have something to do with the thread, but its not even near comparing how many you post

mine was a long story, please bear with me.
back in 1990 when my dad owned a shoe store, I came across a sneaker with the silloute of a man with his legs open and one hand
holding a ball or something, on the blue tongue. Under different angles, the colour on the tongue can actually change from blue to purple.
WOW! this sneaker is special! Back then I wasn't interested in basketball, not to say watch the NBA and did not even know who MJ was.
Still, I asked my dad for this sneakers and of course he gave it to me. The price tag was S$195.

In school, one of my friends had the V fire reds and he saw me with this sneakers. He told me about MJ, NBA and basketball stuffs and that's
how it all began. Those days I had the V 'grapes', VII 'bordeaux' and VII 'raptors' (of course bordeaux and raptors are only namesgiven only recently).
The VI infrareds was my dream but it was just too hot and highly in demand and was not able to get my hands on it.

Fast forward: year 2000, finally got my VI infrareds (retro - check out my avtar pic) but got too worn and beat up thru the years and one fine day
my mum cleared out all my beat up J's.

In year 2008 October,
started my collection again, till now: V black/silver, 18.5, CDP V/XVIII, CDP II/XXI, CDP XI/XII, AJI breds (devil), raging bull pack, AJVI infrareds retro,
recently DMP VI/XI. (all NIB).
ok, end of my story.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i swear you never leave your computer and post useless stuff like this all the time. i think its partly your fault JB is "the laughing stock of niketalk"
yeah i made one post that doesnt have something to do with the thread, but its not even near comparing how many you post
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YouMad.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

i swear you never leave your computer and post useless stuff like this all the time. i think its partly your fault JB is "the laughing stock of niketalk"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YouMad.jpg

haha
roll.gif

mad at what ? at what loser you are ? at how you annoy evryone on the thread ? and how you look like a complete dumby every time you post ? get outta here dudeand i hope your not from the bay cause that would be an embarassment cause im from the bay and i can tell you this we dont act like stuck up wannabes in thebay fam leap off !

^^
ok... wow.... ur from the Bay.... cool....i guess....so yea u feel big talking trash over the internet huh big boy????

damn im scared!!!!

im leaving NT cuz how intimidating u are!!!

LOL get a life

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

^^
ok... wow.... ur from the Bay.... cool....i guess....so yea u feel big talking trash over the internet huh big boy????

damn im scared!!!!

im leaving NT cuz how intimidating u are!!!

LOL get a life

dude do you know how to read ? no one is intimidating anyone
roll.gif
ll i saidwas you an embarassment to the bay plain and simple your a joke haha your pathetic

i collected some nikes in highschool...but never got into collecting Js until about a year or two ago.

wish i would have started younger.

i grew up a big shoe freak. even in elementary school, i would walk like a duck (not anymore though) to not crease my shoes, and i'd go crazy if somebodystepped on my kicks. i grew up in a big family so i didn't have the luxury of getting jordans, but i did somewhat follow them because my oldest brother hadsome. but back in '06 i had finally got my first job and was able to pay for my own things, so the crazy money spending began. i was 18 at the time, anddont think i'll ever be able to stop. i've def calmed down my spending though....

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

i grew up a big shoe freak. even in elementary school, i would walk like a duck (not anymore though) to not crease my shoes, and i'd go crazy if somebody stepped on my kicks. i grew up in a big family so i didn't have the luxury of getting jordans, but i did somewhat follow them because my oldest brother had some. but back in '06 i had finally got my first job and was able to pay for my own things, so the crazy money spending began. i was 18 at the time, and dont think i'll ever be able to stop. i've def calmed down my spending though....
Yeah, I get real pissed when people stepped on my shoes
mad.gif
..butthen I couldn't do anything and just moved on
tired.gif

QFT

I've been a sneaker fanatic for as long as i could remember. taking it back to like elementary school. but my parents were never ones to spoil me with thelatest jays or new kix in general. but it wasnt until about 2005 when i actually started working that i started collecting kix.

started in junior year of highschool, 2001. but sold everything before i went off to school, but after 2 years i missed the game, so i started back and nowslowly but surely im building up my collection.

In 2002, junior high, I was the new kid at my school and got the retro 3s that were kid size only and I was one of the smallest kids, so I could still wear asz 6. Was the only kid with those! Little did I know those would spark this... now I've got dreams of being a designer one day. I'm leaving for collegenow n hoping to get a job doing what I love, shoes.

since I was a kid in the 90s. I used to get a variety of shoes when I was younger, but i got my first pair of XIVs in 96.

Back
Top Bottom